You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Amazon: Total War

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.120 replies, Sticky
Total War Heaven » Forums » Amazon: Total War » Amazon Total War Bug Reports and Technical Help
Bottom
Topic Subject:Amazon Total War Bug Reports and Technical Help
« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
SubRosa
Legionary
posted 06 September 2008 18:38 EDT (US)         
Place bug reports or requests for technical help here. Before you report a bug or issue, please look to see if it has already been reported and resolved.

Known Issues:

Game sometimes crashes when starting a battle: This can happen if you are not playing on a clean copy of RTW. Create a fresh, unmodified copy of RTW and install ATW to it (with no mods, and not using savegames from an previous install of ATW that was crashing). Look here for an example of how to install multiple copies of RTW. I suggest you create at least one clean copy of the game and keep it as a backup. Then when you want to install new mods make a copy of that for each.

No Amazon Voices On The Strat Map: These have not been implemented yet, and probably not will be any time soon.

No Amazon General Pre-Battle Speeches: Same as Voices above.

Pictures of Cities In The Lists -> Settlements Scroll All Look Generic: This is because of a visual glitch when using the non-generic city cards. It has yet to be resolved.

Amazon General Portraits Look Strange: That is because they are temporary placeholders. Permanent General portraits will come in the future. If you are a talented 2-D artist please contact me if you would like to volunteer to create new ones.

The Game Displays The Wrong Faction Destroyed Video: This is a bug from RTW that seems even more prevalent in ATW. No eta on when it will be resolved.

Please select an item from the list when you go on Imperial Campaign: Usually solved by deleting "options_bi" at the top of the descr_strat file in /data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign. Thanks to Lee_of_Thrace for the heads-up.

[This message has been edited by Edorix (edited 08-15-2010 @ 05:36 PM).]

AuthorReplies:
Andalus
Legionary
posted 04 November 2008 16:14 EDT (US)     51 / 120       
One of Pytros' bodyguards spent a good ten minutes fighting an invisible opponent. Nothing I did could get him to budge from this spot, so transfixed he was with is ghostly enemy. Then he suddenly just rode back to rejoin the rest of the unit. This is a well-known RTW bug. I am surprised no one has blamed ATW for it yet.
Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Bones40
Legionary
posted 05 November 2008 01:13 EDT (US)     52 / 120       
You really ought to be putting bug reports in the Tech Help and Bug report topic Bones.

Are you sure you are not seeing them? I just gave them a test and the sprites for each are showing up on the battle map.

Take a look in the amazon\data\sprites folder, you ought to see gauls_barb_archer_sprite.spr along with two .dds files, and germans_barb_archer_sprite.spr and two .dds files. If they are not there, then that is the problem.
Yeah I'm sure they aren't showing up. I do have that file you are talking about though. So I don't know what could be the problem. It's a clean install of RTW. I haven't even played RTW on this computer. I installed it on my new computer for the express purposes of playing ATW.

*edit* Here's some screenshots that go from being zoomed in to zoomed out.

*edit2*
I just went through every faction and every unit in custom battle and it's just the archer warbands for gaul and germania that have the problem. All other factions with archer warbands are fine as well as every other unit.

I have no idea if this has anything to do with it, but I notice scythia has no sycthia_barb_archer_sprite.spr, and dacia has no sprites whatsover. I assume that's because only the sprites you added to the game are in the amazon/data/sprites folders but I don't know anything about modding.

It's weird it does it for me and not you.

[This message has been edited by Bones40 (edited 11-05-2008 @ 11:48 AM).]

SubRosa
Legionary
posted 05 November 2008 12:03 EDT (US)     53 / 120       
That is definitely a sprite problem. Very strange.

Take a look in your RTW\amazon\data\Descr_Model_Battle.txt file. Do a search on barb_archer, and that will take you to the barbarian archer section. It should look like this:
typebarb_archer
skeletonfs_semi_fast_archer, fs_semi_fast_dagger
indiv_range40
texturedacia, data/models_unit/textures/unit_barb_warband_archer_dacia.tga
texturescythia, data/models_unit/textures/unit_barb_warband_archer_scythia.tga
textureslave, data/models_unit/textures/unit_barb_warband_archer_slave.tga
texturegermans, data/models_unit/textures/unit_barb_warband_archer_german.tga
texturegauls, amazon/data/models_unit/textures/gaul_archer.tga
model_flexidata/models_unit/unit_warband_archer_high.cas, 8
model_flexidata/models_unit/unit_warband_archer_med.cas, 15
model_flexidata/models_unit/unit_warband_archer_low.cas, 30
model_flexidata/models_unit/unit_warband_archer_lowest.cas, max
model_spriteslave, 60.0, data/sprites/slave_barb_archer_sprite.spr
model_spritescythia, 60.0, data/sprites/scythia_barb_archer_sprite.spr
model_spritedacia, 60.0, data/sprites/dacia_barb_archer_sprite.spr
model_spritegermans, 60.0, amazon/data/sprites/germans_barb_archer_sprite.spr
model_spritegauls, 60.0, amazon/data/sprites/gauls_barb_archer_sprite.spr
model_tri400, 0.5f, 0.5f, 0.5f
Look at the model_sprite lines for the germans and gauls. See if they look the same. If they do, then try a little test, and change the sprites they are using. Replace the two germans and gauls lines with this:
model_spritegermans, 60.0, data/sprites/scythia_barb_archer_sprite.spr
model_spritegauls, 60.0, data/sprites/scythia_barb_archer_sprite.spr
That will make it use the Scythian Archer sprite. See if that shows up in the game.

The Scythian and Dacian Archers were from the vanilla game, so they already have sprites in your regular RTW files. So there was no need for me to create new ones for them. The sprites in the Amazon\Data\Sprites folder are only those I created for new units.

[This message has been edited by SubRosa (edited 11-05-2008 @ 12:07 PM).]

Bones40
Legionary
posted 05 November 2008 16:57 EDT (US)     54 / 120       
Yeah mine looks just like yours. I even copied and pasted that section into mine just to be one hundred percent sure and same problem.

Putting the scythian sprites in worked. Of course, it gave them orange pants. :P
SubRosa
Legionary
posted 05 November 2008 19:16 EDT (US)     55 / 120       
That is strange. Since I will be making sprites for the new units I am currently working on, I will remake them for the two archers as well. Hopefully that will take care of it.

In the meantime you can change it to the dacian sprite to have brown pants...

[This message has been edited by SubRosa (edited 11-05-2008 @ 07:17 PM).]

Bones40
Legionary
posted 05 November 2008 19:49 EDT (US)     56 / 120       
:P

It's not a big deal to me what color pants they wear. It's just puzzling how our files can look the same, yet we have different results.
Bones40
Legionary
posted 08 November 2008 11:10 EDT (US)     57 / 120       
I just noticed something in 2.1b I thought I should report.

While looking at the Amazonian units in the custom battle selection screen I noticed the chariots have the following as their description:

"Unlocalised placement text".

*Also, how come when I post a thumbnail it has ads and other photobucket stuff around the edges and yours just has a plain white background. And also, why do you recommend to convert bmp files to jpeg? *edit* odd, photobucket must automatically convert bmp files to jpeg when I upload them as the screenshots are .bmp files on my computer, but in my photbucket album they are .jpg

[This message has been edited by Bones40 (edited 11-08-2008 @ 11:29 AM).]

SubRosa
Legionary
posted 08 November 2008 11:44 EDT (US)     58 / 120       
While looking at the Amazonian units in the custom battle selection screen I noticed the chariots have the following as their description:

"Unlocalised placement text".
That was from a typo in the short description header. Fixed now.
Also, how come when I post a thumbnail it has ads and other photobucket stuff around the edges and yours just has a plain white background.
It is something photobucket started doing lately. I manually edit the code to take out the part that tells it to put the picture in a photobucket window. Compare the code I used to yours and you will see that little section before the filename.
And also, why do you recommend to convert bmp files to jpeg?
Because the first are about ten times the size of the second, and will not display on the forums.
odd, photobucket must automatically convert bmp files to jpeg when I upload them as the screenshots are .bmp files on my computer, but in my photbucket album they are .jpg
It might, but I do not trust photobucket to compress them without scarring. It is easy enough to avoid that possibility by doing a batch conversion yourself with a free program like Irfanview, where you can set how much you want them compressed.

[This message has been edited by SubRosa (edited 11-08-2008 @ 11:45 AM).]

Bones40
Legionary
posted 10 November 2008 11:47 EDT (US)     59 / 120       
I just wanted to confirm that whatever you did in 2.2 fixed the sprite problem I was having with the gaul and germania archer warbands.
SubRosa
Legionary
posted 10 November 2008 11:54 EDT (US)     60 / 120       
Bones40
Legionary
posted 14 November 2008 12:57 EDT (US)     61 / 120       
Hey SubRosa,

I thought I read somewhere where you said the night fighting would be in the RTW.exe version in 2.2. I don't think it's working.

I do have a few generals with the night fighting ability (well one I know of for sure)so that is working, but he never has the option of attacking at night.

Also, the link you have on the announcements page for the 2.2 BI says the file can not be found.

[This message has been edited by Bones40 (edited 11-14-2008 @ 01:01 PM).]

SubRosa
Legionary
posted 14 November 2008 13:56 EDT (US)     62 / 120       
I gave night battles a try with the RTW version and was not able to start one either. That is odd, because it was working in 2.1. I will have to go over the code to see why they stopped working.

I am coming up with the same problem with the download too. Not just after clicking on the link in the ATW Downloads page, but also after going to the Downloads section and picking it out from the listing of mods. It seems the page is not there anymore. One of the moderators will have to look into that one.

Actually, this is happening to every download I have tried in the Modpacks section. Since it is a global issue, I am going to start a new topic about it in the Website Comments forum.

Edit: I fixed the night battles.

Open Descr_Strat.txt. At the top, after the line that says "campaign imperial_campaign" create a new line that says this:

options bi

So it looks like so:
campaign imperial_campaign
options bi
playable
Then start a new campaign and night battles will work.

I will put out a patch for it later today.

[This message has been edited by SubRosa (edited 11-14-2008 @ 05:31 PM).]

Bones40
Legionary
posted 15 November 2008 04:05 EDT (US)     63 / 120       
You're the best SubRosa. I'll keep an eye out for any other bugs.

[This message has been edited by Bones40 (edited 11-15-2008 @ 04:05 AM).]

Boetje
Legionary
posted 10 December 2008 10:13 EDT (US)     64 / 120       
not really a bug but rather a graphical litch (or 2):
the new amazon general's hair is pale blue and the normal hoplites (haven't checked with armored) shield turns into a big round one when watching them from the back.

Yep, it's true, having no sig is boring. But so is this one. Which makes my point... relatively pointless.
Can a point be a point when it is pointless?
Selifator
Legionary
posted 10 December 2008 13:30 EDT (US)     65 / 120       
Isn't the blue part of the helmet? Like a cloth hanging from the edge, or one that has been applied to the inside and is longer than the helmet itself? I mean, I don't know how it was in previous versions, so I might be entirely wrong.

You can't say that civilization don't advance, however, for in every war they kill you in a new way.

Chauvinism is not a particularly nice trait at the best of times but can be suicidal when the person your talking too can have you executed on a whim.

Facebook, anyone?

[This message has been edited by Selifator (edited 12-10-2008 @ 01:31 PM).]

Boetje
Legionary
posted 10 December 2008 14:00 EDT (US)     66 / 120       
i don't think so... and then i want some texture and not (almost) bright plain blue.

Yep, it's true, having no sig is boring. But so is this one. Which makes my point... relatively pointless.
Can a point be a point when it is pointless?
Selifator
Legionary
posted 10 December 2008 14:55 EDT (US)     67 / 120       
Well, I took another look at the general. And it is most certainly clothing. The color is purple and exactly the same as the clothing on the arms.

You can't say that civilization don't advance, however, for in every war they kill you in a new way.

Chauvinism is not a particularly nice trait at the best of times but can be suicidal when the person your talking too can have you executed on a whim.

Facebook, anyone?
SubRosa
Legionary
posted 10 December 2008 16:44 EDT (US)     68 / 120       
I know about the inside of the Amazon Hoplite's shield. I doubt I will ever be able to fix it. The reason is the UVW map of the shield is one complete circle for the outside face. But the inner face is only a single pie-slice, that is repeated multiple times to complete the entire image around the shield. So I cannot display the cut-parts of the inner shield.

That blue you see on the General is cloth hanging down from the inside her hat. If you look closely you can see patterns on it. The game ratchets up the brightness on all colours far beyond what you see in your graphics editor, so what looks normal when you edit it looks incredibly bright in the game. That is why some of the New Amazonian skins look very bright. The brightest ones I believe were done by the CA, not myself, as I just re-used the Roxolani skins from BI for many units.
Flood
Legionary
posted 21 December 2008 00:26 EDT (US)     69 / 120       
Huh, I got the excact same error as Pyrotek, I guess il download everything again but i got an error message saying there was a problem at line 28 of the descr-strat about the start date of the campign, but the start date is in line 32 I think, maybe it has something to do with it?
SubRosa
Legionary
posted 21 December 2008 16:06 EDT (US)     70 / 120       
Delete the amazon folder from your copy of RTW, download it again, and give it another try. It sounds like your earlier download got corrupted.
Flood
Legionary
posted 21 December 2008 18:24 EDT (US)     71 / 120       
Yeah I tried that all ready, doesnt seem to be working either. And the thing is its working normally, i can do anything in the menu, go to custom battles, etc, and i see the right factions but I cant go the to the campign or battle map. Il try doing it all over again, but if that doesnt work any ideas?
Thanks anyways
SubRosa
Legionary
posted 21 December 2008 18:57 EDT (US)     72 / 120       
I just downloaded the BI version and tried it, and can start a campaign fine.

What kind of internet connection do you have? I am thinking it is a problem with your ISP and large downloads.
Flood
Legionary
posted 21 December 2008 21:12 EDT (US)     73 / 120       
Well actually im doing the Rome version not the BI. I have no trouble with the internet it downloaded in 6 minutes, its broadband. IL try the BI version, thanks
New Roman
Legionary
posted 25 December 2008 15:14 EDT (US)     74 / 120       
On my Greek campaign when i take Corinth it crashes to desktop
SubRosa
Legionary
posted 25 December 2008 16:42 EDT (US)     75 / 120       
Try it from a different save. That sounds like the well-known RTW bug of the game crashing when taking a certain city. There is really no known fix to it.
New Roman
Legionary
posted 25 December 2008 18:29 EDT (US)     76 / 120       
Found another one... When you destroy the Gorgon faction the game freezes.
SubRosa
Legionary
posted 25 December 2008 18:35 EDT (US)     77 / 120       
You might be having a problem with the faction destroyed video. However, I destroyed them here with no problems. It sounds like your game is bugged perioud. You might try a reinstall of ATW and start from a fresh save. Or even of RTW itself.
New Roman
Legionary
posted 25 December 2008 18:43 EDT (US)     78 / 120       
Supposed to be patched to 1.5 right? oh and link the address for the download so i can make sure i have the right one please and thank you.
SubRosa
Legionary
posted 25 December 2008 19:51 EDT (US)     79 / 120       
Yes, you will need RTW at 1.5 or BI at 1.6 to play it. Links for the RTW and BI versions are in the Downloads topic of this forum.

I did give it a test run just now and destroyed the Gorgons with no crashes. Although the defeat video still did not play for some reason.
New Roman
Legionary
posted 25 December 2008 19:53 EDT (US)     80 / 120       
I downloaded the BI version and the its working now Thanks
Hussarknight
Seraph Emeritus
posted 09 January 2009 07:50 EDT (US)     81 / 120       
Small bug I spotted In General Zavier's AAR:
http://s376.photobucket.com/albums/oo201/numidia/?action=view¤t=numidia17.jpg
In that pic it says "A Heroine's Death". I can't be entirely sure, but I think Muttines wasn't female. Perhaps you could change it to "A Heroic Death" or something similar.

Hussarknight
SubRosa
Legionary
posted 09 January 2009 17:54 EDT (US)     82 / 120       
admiralpasta
Legionary
posted 17 January 2009 16:09 EDT (US)     83 / 120       
I am attempting install ATW but when I attempt to extract the files the program (COM Surrogate)stops working roughly 20% of the way through the process and I get the standard Windows error messages. As a result not all the files are extarcted and ATW does not work. This sounds more like a problem with my computer rather than the downloaded file but does anyone have any ideas?
I've never had problems extracting Zip files before and am running Vista32.
SubRosa
Legionary
posted 17 January 2009 21:45 EDT (US)     84 / 120       
I would try downloading it again, it sounds like your original download was corrupted. You can also try downloading it from ModDB.
admiralpasta
Legionary
posted 18 January 2009 10:05 EDT (US)     85 / 120       
I tried downloading it 3 (might even be 4) times and I tried from the ModDB site. Same thing happens every time.
SubRosa
Legionary
posted 18 January 2009 11:40 EDT (US)     86 / 120       
I just downloaded it and had no trouble extracting all of the files. I suspect there is a problem with your connection or your computer.
Hussarknight
Seraph Emeritus
posted 18 January 2009 12:26 EDT (US)     87 / 120       
You could also try extracting it with a different program, like Zipgenius, or with Windows' built-in zip utility.

Hussarknight
admiralpasta
Legionary
posted 22 January 2009 06:49 EDT (US)     88 / 120       
I've managed to get it working now. Not quite sure how.
That "COM Surrogate" thing is apparently a long running problem with Vista, something to do with video files and Microsoft's incompetence. I found a fix on a forum that had worked for some people but also downloaded and used ZipGenius, so which of those it was fixed the problem I'm not sure. Also, the extracted files are in totally the wrong place but it works anyway.

More respect for creating something great that works despite everything seemingly going Pete Tong :-)
Lumaca
Legionary
posted 27 January 2009 18:59 EDT (US)     89 / 120       
When I tried to play imperial campaign, this showed up:

Does anyone know what's wrong with it?

And I've checked the folders, I checked and saw that the "imperial_campaign" folder was there but the barbarian invaison one wasn't. I downloaded the one for normal RTW.

[This message has been edited by Lumaca (edited 01-27-2009 @ 07:08 PM).]

SubRosa
Legionary
posted 28 January 2009 21:43 EDT (US)     90 / 120       
Erzin
Legionary
posted 28 January 2009 22:52 EDT (US)     91 / 120       
I had this problem ages ago and fixed it by reinstalling so it should work.

AAR Coming real soon :P
Lumaca
Legionary
posted 29 January 2009 17:45 EDT (US)     92 / 120       
Still nothing. Maybe I can try the BI one, but I don't really fancy the horde system...

ADDED: Nope, no luck with BI either.

[This message has been edited by Lumaca (edited 01-29-2009 @ 06:00 PM).]

Erzin
Legionary
posted 31 January 2009 03:52 EDT (US)     93 / 120       
Tyy a clean install of RTW.

pinguin333
Legionary
posted 27 March 2009 04:41 EDT (US)     94 / 120       
Encountered two strange bugs yesterday:
First one I'm not completely sure is a bug at all, since it solved itself by restarting, but it can't hurt mentioning here. At about 20 turns into my Amazonia campaign I had my original diplomat talk to the britons about trade rights and world maps. He made a really good deal and got a trait increase, so I made a quicksave right after. Then I moved some armies and fleets around, checked the progress of my cities and wanted to make a quick save before assaulting Heraclea, but it wouldn't save! I pressed Ctrl + S several times but nothing happened. So I tried saving through the main menu, but the save game button was greyed out. When I tried to end the turn the game just hung itself, displaying the hourglass but not doing anything. I could access the main menu, so I reloaded the quicksave from after the diplomats action, which loaded fine, but saving still would work and when ending the turn it hung itself again. So I quit ATW, restarted my computer and tried again and then it worked without any problems.

The second one is something completely different and quite funny too. When chasing a greek fleet that had an army on board I found out it had retreated onto the land south of Athena. I feared I wouldn't be able to attack it, but I was:

<a href="http://forums.heavengames.com/redir/http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/284/boatonwheels1.png" target=_blank>[PNG, (1.09 MB)]</a>

My fleet on land after the fight:

<a href="http://forums.heavengames.com/redir/http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/7756/boatonwheels2.png" target=_blank>[PNG, (1.71 MB)]</a>

Not sure how this happened, but I think somewhere that tile was accidentally defined as a sea tile.

EDIT: found some more today:
- a typo in the short description of amazon regular archers. It says "long rage archers" which should probably be "long range archers"
- there are 2 "witch" ancillaries, but generals can get both, which probably wasn't intended, since both give the same bonus and only differ slightly in their description
- when I finished my siege on Sparta a male voice said "This is a heroic victory, worthy of greek soldiers!". I'm not sure if there's a female alternative for the amazons, but otherwise turning off that comment makes more sense then giving praise to the greeks because they are the arch enemies of the Amazons.

[This message has been edited by pinguin333 (edited 03-27-2009 @ 11:02 AM).]

Selifator
Legionary
posted 28 March 2009 09:48 EDT (US)     95 / 120       
I've gotten a rather annoying bug. There is some error in my data that prevents the game from starting. I removed the amazon folder and reinstalled it, and that didn't help.
Here is the error screen.

Facebook, anyone?
Erzin
Legionary
posted 28 March 2009 20:54 EDT (US)     96 / 120       
If I had a guess it would be your using the wrong version (RTW or BI) with the wrong executable.

Andalus
Legionary
posted 28 March 2009 21:41 EDT (US)     97 / 120       
That does sound likely.

pinguin333: Regarding the boat problem, this is a bug from the vanilla game; for some reason the game gets confused with that square below Athens. It sometimes happens just above Syracuse as well.
Selifator
Legionary
posted 29 March 2009 08:50 EDT (US)     98 / 120       
Yup, that did the trick. Thanks!

Facebook, anyone?
pinguin333
Legionary
posted 14 April 2009 08:08 EDT (US)     99 / 120       
I just tried the 2.4 version for RTW only, and noticed that the description of amazon spearwomen mentions deadly javelins, but in battle they don't have any.

This is the description:
{amazon_spearwoman_descr}
Amazon Spearwomen are the solid rock which all New Amazonian armies are founded upon. Members of the warriour-aristocracy, they are well-trained and disciplined troops. Having long ago abandoned the rigid phalanxes that their Amazonian ancestors still practice, these women fight in more flexible gear and formations learned from centuries of warfare against the barbarians in the deep forests of the north.
\n\nThey wear good mail armour and carry body shields shaped in the likeness of a woman's hourglass frame, the latter symbolizing that the goddesses of their homeland protect them. Armed with deadly javelins and heavy spears, they are more than capable of standing up to any foe and coming out the victor.
\n\nThey are vulnerable to flank and rear attacks, and ideally need some sort of light supporting troops such as Axewomen to screen them as they approach the enemy.

{amazon_spearwoman_descr_short}
Amazon Spearwomen are the solid rock which all New Amazonian armies are founded upon. They wear good mail armour and carry body shields, and are armed with deadly javelins and long spears.
and this is from the export_descr_unit.txt:
type amazon spearwoman
dictionary amazon_spearwoman ; Spearwomen
category infantry
class spearmen
voice_type Female_1
soldier amazon_spearwoman, 40, 0, 1.3
attributes sea_faring, hide_forest, can_sap, hardy
formation 1, 1, 2, 2, 5, square, shield_wall
stat_health 1, 0
stat_pri 9, 2, no, 0, 0, melee, simple, piercing, spear, 25 ,1
stat_pri_attr spear, spear_bonus_8
stat_sec 0, 0, no, 0, 0, no, no, no, none, 25 ,1
stat_sec_attr no
stat_pri_armour 9, 6, 5, metal
stat_sec_armour 0, 0, flesh
stat_heat 4
stat_ground 2, -2, 1, 2
stat_mental 8, normal, highly_trained
stat_charge_dist 30
stat_fire_delay 0
stat_food 60, 300
stat_cost 1, 640, 210, 70, 100, 640
ownership romans_scipii
I noticed that it says shield wall under formation. If I'm not mistaken this is a BI only ability, so maybe they're copied straight from the BI version and the alterations were forgotten?
skullboy
Legionary
posted 07 May 2009 13:26 EDT (US)     100 / 120       
The game crashed when I started a battle against the Armenians, due to an error in line 1722 of /amazon/data/descr_model_battle.txt, that there was no death animation for the skeleton of the persian_elite_archer model.

Here is the offending line:
skeletonfs_s1_hc_archer, fs_semi_fast_dagger

The problem would appear to be that fs_s1_hc_archer is a horse archer skeleton (all the other models that used it were horse archers anyway), so changing it to fs_s1_semi_fast_archer fixed the problem.

Edit:
Just thought I'd say that I'm using ATW version 2.5 for barbarian invasion

[This message has been edited by skullboy (edited 05-07-2009 @ 01:28 PM).]

« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War Heaven | HeavenGames