You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Game Modification & Editor Discussion

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Total War Heaven » Forums » Game Modification & Editor Discussion » Horde Symbol on Strat Minimap
Bottom
Topic Subject:Horde Symbol on Strat Minimap
jgenard
Legionary
posted 21 March 2019 09:20 EDT (US)         
Hi, I know I'm posting a huge amount here, but I'm mainly just curious, and couldn't find any other posts about my questions (I always look up whether I'm asking something age-old, obviously).
I'd like to increase the size of the little star-shaped Horde symbol on the campaign minimap, to something bigger and more visible.
AuthorReplies:
General Sajaru
Tribunus Laticlavius
posted 25 March 2019 00:35 EDT (US)     1 / 2       
Unfortunately, I'm not sure where you'd find that information to change it. I haven't played around much with hordes in BI.

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction." - Ronald Reagan
"Judge them not by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character." - Martin Luther King, Jr.
"Pick up a rifle and you change instantly from a subject to a citizen." - Jeff Cooper
"I like my enemies like James Bond likes his martinis- shaken, not stirred."
My first book, The King's Own
jgenard
Legionary
posted 25 March 2019 11:21 EDT (US)     2 / 2       
No prob. Haven't found it yet.

However I do love the new hording factions in my latest campaign. It enables the Saxons and Alemanni to survive longer than they usually do, and of course the Alemanni (or as they called themselves, the Suebi/Schwaben) really did at one point horde up and left for north-western iberia, so I'm actually pretty happy with this. The saxons however, have NEVER actually gotten to Britain in any campaign I've played, and certainly won't do it either if they horde. But it does make them last longer in the campaign!
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War Heaven | HeavenGames