You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Game Modification & Editor Discussion

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1 reply
Total War Heaven » Forums » Game Modification & Editor Discussion » Questions about Plagues and Population Requirements
Bottom
Topic Subject:Questions about Plagues and Population Requirements
jgenard
Legionary
posted 05 April 2019 14:46 EDT (US)         
Hi, me again. I'd like to know where to mod the following things in BI:
1. The probability of plagues (there must be some file that dictates these) as I'd like for them to happen more.
2. The required population for settlement upgrades. I'd like a huge city to be much, much, much huge-er. Like 100.000 people, at the very least. Seeing as Rome had 800.000 inhabitants at the start of Late Antiquity, and ended up with about 30.000 at around 700CE, I'd like to mix things up a bit.
I guess I will figure out what this all does to squalor and stuff later =)
Thanks!
AuthorReplies:
General Sajaru
Tribunus Laticlavius
posted 08 April 2019 22:03 EDT (US)     1 / 1       
1) I can't remember where it is, but try to see if you can find the file that controls the frequency of bandits, and you might find it in there too.

2) I think this might be hard-coded. As for squalor, you can always put different benefits on different buildings.

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction." - Ronald Reagan
"Judge them not by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character." - Martin Luther King, Jr.
"Pick up a rifle and you change instantly from a subject to a citizen." - Jeff Cooper
"I like my enemies like James Bond likes his martinis- shaken, not stirred."
My first book, The King's Own
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War Heaven | HeavenGames