You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Game Modification & Editor Discussion

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1 reply
Total War Heaven » Forums » Game Modification & Editor Discussion » Special Abilities at start of Battle
Bottom
Topic Subject:Special Abilities at start of Battle
jgenard
Legionary
posted 08 August 2019 02:17 EDT (US)         
Me again,
I've got a couple of units starting the battle in full Shield Wall formation, and I'd like to know how to reverse this. It doesn't have to do anything with the order of the formations in the unit's section in export_descr_unit.txt, apparently, cause that's normal.
Also, I'd just like to turn off the damn skirmish mode on archers and skirmishers at the start of battles. Never use it, only with Missile Cav.
Thanks!
AuthorReplies:
Terikel Grayhair
Imperator
(id: Terikel706)
posted 14 August 2019 13:06 EDT (US)     1 / 1       
I think those are set as standard. The first thing I do when allowed to do anything is click on my archers, turn off skirmish, and click on my phalanxes and turn off phalanx formation. You might do the same with shield wall, jut remember to turn it back on when set in position or you might find yourself with a bad surprise.

|||||||||||||||| A transplanted Viking, born a millennium too late. |||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||| Too many Awards to list in Signature, sorry lords...|||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||| Listed on my page for your convenience and envy.|||||||||||||||||
Somewhere over the EXCO Rainbow
Master Skald, Order of the Silver Quill, Guild of the Skalds
Champion of the Sepia Joust- Joust I, II, IV, VI, VII, VIII
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War Heaven | HeavenGames