- The Romans appear as a single faction; using the Julii
- Epirus replaces the Brutti, complete with skins and UI's
(They have the same unit roster as Macedonia, except get elephants with advanced trade buildings)
- Egypt has been changed to the Ptolemaic Kingdom, with new skins and UI's to boot
(Their roster is pike phalanx based, with Egyptian locals acting as auxiliaries)
- All factions are playable
- Complete text changes/additions to reflect faction modifications
- New maps for the campaign faction selection screen
- A few new settlements have been added, and a few others slightly modified
- New win conditions for several factions
- Changed starting territories of some factions
- Seleucids and Parthia use the correct indian elephant model
(This means the Seleucids only get War Elephants)
- Various other small tweaks
Extract to your desktop and follow the readme.
This is modfoldered and will not affect your original game files.
For some reason, obviously relating to the massive change to Egypt's infrastructure, when playing as any faction except Egypt you cannot double click on any Egyptian settlement. Doing so will swiftly bring you face-to-face with your desktop. All I can say for now is don't click on any Egyptian settlements unless playing as Egypt.
Hey man, i found this mod and it is pretty good, keep it up.
Posted on 06/21/11 @ 09:53 AM
It took me a long time to realise Zips with a UI folder need RTW gold. A great mod far better than the oridginal game. By 220 BC Rome has 1 province left. Epirus controls Greece. not sure of the victory conditions except i need to take 33 more provinces. next time i will play medium difficulty.
Posted on 12/04/11 @ 12:02 PM
In my opinion, you made a great job of the new territories. The things I didn't exactly like are:
-The fact that your new epirian province is very close to Theramon,
-The fact that Numidia has only one province.
-The fact that Romans have so may provinces.
-The fact that Rebels have so many provinces.