1) You must make a backup of your Rome Total War folder
2) You must install the alexander expansion correctly in your Rome Total War folder
3) After that, copy the folders "EAT" and "RTH" to your rome total war main folder
4) Then open the folder "Data"
5) Copy directly all the txt documents that appear at first
6) Copy the following folders directly: "UI" "sprites" and "models_unit"
7) The remaining folders must copied by hand (you have to copy everything that there is inside the remaining folders)
8) Create a shortcut for the Rome Total War exe. and then check if the target is correct and place this " -show_err" to look like this:
"C:\Users\Bananas\Desktop\Rome - Total War alex - petra and athens mod\RomeTW.exe" -show_err
9) Don't forget to delete the "map.rwm" file in the folder "base" inside the "maps"
10) You are ready to play
Attention: When loading the imperial campaign, it is possible that the loading stops (in that case click multiple times in the "esc" button untill it loads again)
Notes about the game:
-Most new features are the same from my last modpack
-The nabatean faction (replaced the numidian faction)is more stronger and completly remodeled and with a new city in the mountains
-The Armenia faction becomes the greek faction "Athens" begining with Athens and the island of Crete.
-The mod is based on another mods (amazon, rth, xgm and eat)