You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Medieval 2: Kingdoms Discussion
Moderated by SwampRat

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1 reply
Total War Heaven » Forums » Medieval 2: Kingdoms Discussion » Buying Kingdoms to play EB2 in the future
Bottom
Topic Subject:Buying Kingdoms to play EB2 in the future
Andy1984
Legionary
posted 08 May 2009 18:49 EDT (US)         
I've been hooked up by RTW-mods Diadochi and EB 1.2 in the recent past. However, somewhere in the (near?) future EB2 would be released. Needless to say I'm quite interested in that one.

Not having played Medieval II before (although I have the game), I wondered what kind of AI Kingdoms has compared to RTW and BI? What kind of improvements do you think have been made?

thanks in advance,

Andy

[This message has been edited by Andy1984 (edited 05-08-2009 @ 06:51 PM).]

AuthorReplies:
Professor Chaos
Legionary
posted 09 May 2009 20:14 EDT (US)     1 / 1       
Man, that's an interesting question.
Been quite a while since I played RTW (never tried BI). May be the fact that I haven't played in a long time, but some things seemed better in RTW. The pathfinding during siege battles and diplomacy, specilally.
M2TW's AI's gettin' on me nerves when it comes to diplomacy. But, I'd say, as a lover of RTW (and never having played any previous TW games), as much as sometimes I miss RTW, M2TW lives to it's antecessor standards. M2TW units and the way you have to adapt to each nation's warfare strategy make up for anything one may miss from RTW.
Cheers.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War Heaven | HeavenGames