You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Medieval 2: Kingdoms Discussion
Moderated by SwampRat

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Total War Heaven » Forums » Medieval 2: Kingdoms Discussion » Missions not working?
Bottom
Topic Subject:Missions not working?
Neoptolemus
Legionary
posted 30 June 2009 04:12 EDT (US)         
I'm playing the Teutonic campaign (as Teutonic order) but I'm not getting any missions (on to about turn 7 and have never recieved any mission of any sort, although I have got a 1000 florin reward from my council of nobles for good works). I've played this campaign previously and missions worked fine then.

Have I done something? Is it a bug? Can it be resolved in either case?
AuthorReplies:
ASG
Legionary
(id: maximusByte)
posted 30 June 2009 10:13 EDT (US)     1 / 2       
IMO, early in the game the missions that you get are either:

1. Capturing Rebel Settlements, or,
2. Initiating Diplomacy with other factions.

The trick is to wait till you get a mission for pt.1, instead of going all out and capturing settlements before the Council tells you. That way you can't and won't get any mission for Pt.1.

Ditto for Pt.2. If you've already initiated diplomacy with other factions, then you won't get any missions.

| Windows Vista Business Ultimate | Intel Core 2 Duo - 2GHz | 2048MB(2 X 1024MB) RAM | 256MB ATI Radeon Mobility x1400 Graphics with Hypermemory |

| R:TW + R:TR + XGM on 1440x900 Widescreen with AAx8 & AFx16 |
Brutiangodofrock
Legionary
posted 30 June 2009 11:35 EDT (US)     2 / 2       
I agree. I don't think this is necessarily an actual problem with the game, you simply haven't waited for one. It may not even be because you are getting there first, sometimes you simply just don't get a mission for a while. Be patient and they will most likely come soon
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War Heaven | HeavenGames