Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Total War Heaven » Forums » Medieval 2: Kingdoms Discussion » Editing Units
Bottom
Topic Subject:Editing Units
Professor Chaos
Legionary
posted 30 July 2009 20:56 EDT (US)         
So I intend to begin a new campaign. With the Scots. However, after removing the Secondary weapon from Tercio Pikemen, on the Grand Campaign as Spain, I decided I'll remove the Secondary weapon from the Scots pikemen. Problem: where the fudge is the "export_descr_unit" in the British)isles folder?

Thanks for your help, cheers.
AuthorReplies:
Professor Chaos
Legionary
posted 30 July 2009 21:03 EDT (US)     1 / 2       
Nevermind. I remembered that tool that unpacks the files into the designed folder. Can someone delete this topic? Cheers.
Professor Chaos
Legionary
posted 30 July 2009 22:28 EDT (US)     2 / 2       
Actually, glad this topic has not been deleted. I did the exact same thing to the Highland Pikemen as I did to Tercio Pikemen: inserted the following sentence:
"stat_sec 0, 0, no, 0, 0, no, melee_simple, blunt, none, 25, 1;
stat_sec_ex 0, 0, 0"
Playing the Grand Campaign, Tercio Pikemen would never pull their butter knives to a fight, however, fighting the Scottish campaign, me pikemen always break formation and pull their bloody little knives...What's wrong? I want them to keep their pikes!

Cheers.

Btw, if I want to change the units in Britannia campaign, I have to modify the export_descr_unit file that is into the Britannia Folder, right? Not some export_descr_unit in the main M2TW folder, right?
This thing is really pissing me off, 'cuz the Tercio Pikemen are ok, but Highland Pikemen keep pulling off those pesky rubber knives...

[This message has been edited by Professor Chaos (edited 07-31-2009 @ 10:34 AM).]

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War Heaven | HeavenGames