You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Medieval 2: Kingdoms Discussion
Moderated by SwampRat

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.4 replies
Total War Heaven » Forums » Medieval 2: Kingdoms Discussion » Modding forts in the main campaign
Bottom
Topic Subject:Modding forts in the main campaign
dsrif
Legionary
posted 10 December 2009 18:49 EDT (US)         
I wanted to change the forts in the main campaign to stone forts that you find in the Brittania and Crusades campaign, so can anyone help???
AuthorReplies:
Dead_End
Tribunus Laticlavius
posted 11 December 2009 16:31 EDT (US)     1 / 4       
Doesn't Retrofit has such an option?
dsrif
Legionary
posted 11 December 2009 18:53 EDT (US)     2 / 4       
i dont know, i'm new to the forum so if you could guide me in the right direction, would be great.
Glacier_Girl
Legionary
posted 11 December 2009 20:18 EDT (US)     3 / 4       
No, I don't think so.

Think you're a hotshot against the Mongols? Go to the Mongolphobia mod discussions and download the mod, then, you will surely tremble with fear in the face of the Mongols. If you have suggestions/questions, feel free to make a thread. You can download Mongolphobia here. Good luck.

“Life lives, life dies. Life laughs, life cries. Life gives up and life tries. But life looks different through everyone's eyes.” -Unknown

Read my AAR/Story "The Battle of the Bridge" here!
SwampRat
M2TW Ladder Leader
posted 12 December 2009 12:30 EDT (US)     4 / 4       
I think it could be done but I'm not certain about the battlemap parts, since it needs a moat etc.

I've no idea if we're meant to link to other forums, but someone has put up a tutorial on the whole stone fort thing here:
http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?p=3156148#post3156148

It looks to be quite a tricky job with needing to unpack things from the campaigns with stone forts in naturally.

Oh, but links to someone who has put it into a mod:
http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?p=5993820#post5993820

I've not used the techniques etc described in those threads myself, so I've no idea if or how well they work.

You can (relatively easily) change the length of time forts stay around on the campaign map and add free upkeep slots (I think).
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War Heaven | HeavenGames