You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Medieval 2: Kingdoms Discussion
Moderated by SwampRat

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Total War Heaven » Forums » Medieval 2: Kingdoms Discussion » Tuetonic Campaign Strategy?
Bottom
Topic Subject:Tuetonic Campaign Strategy?
Mythman13
Legionary
posted 24 January 2010 18:26 EDT (US)         
I would like to know what people thought is the best way to go about winning the Teutonic campaign. In my campaign, I'm just a turn after the gunpowder event and I'm at war with Novgorod, Poland and Lithuania. I have almost wiped out Lithuania but I haven't even started on Poland and Novgorod.

The opinions of people who have played this campaign and can give all of us who are wondering an idea of what to do or what not to do.

Your thoughts are much appreciated.

I kill you until you are dead!
AuthorReplies:
Aftermath
HG Alumnus
posted 25 January 2010 08:13 EDT (US)     1 / 2       
I found the early stages of the Knights campaign pretty challenging because of how much you are forced to spend on troops, combined with your lack of cash generating cities.

It gets better a little later when you have a decent amount of land. Try to fight one war at a time, Lithuania should probably be your first target, but go for their most developed settlements first.

A f t y

A A R S

:: The Sun always rises in the East :: Flawless Crowns :: Dancing Days ::

"We kissed the Sun, and it smiled down upon us."
Mythman13
Legionary
posted 25 January 2010 18:40 EDT (US)     2 / 2       
Good Idea Aftermath. About an hour after I started this thready I accidentally overwrote my Teutonic and Polish saves so I have to start all over again.

It might be a little easier this time though as I have some experience.

I kill you until you are dead!
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War Heaven | HeavenGames