Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.4 replies
Total War Heaven » Forums » Medieval 2: Kingdoms Discussion » Teutonic Mission
Bottom
Topic Subject:Teutonic Mission
simon1003
Legionary
posted 24 February 2010 06:17 EDT (US)         
Wonder if anyone would help with a mission I've just received while playing the Teutonic Campaign.

A fleet has just turned up from England with quite a strong little army made up of units of levy spearmen, mounted and dismounted feudal knights.

The mission briefing asks me to 'Assist the Crusading Noble' and gives me 10 turns to do this.

But it's pretty vague, how exactly am I supposed to assist him?

Thanks!
AuthorReplies:
Attaces the Last
Legionary
posted 24 February 2010 07:54 EDT (US)     1 / 4       
Your English friend has come over to kill pagans so take him with you on your rampage across Lithuania. He does not need to be the leading general, he simply needs to be a part of your crusading army.

The more victories you win, the more he'll reward you. The more lands he captures, he'll reward you even more. If you exterminate all pagans in his way, he'll reward you heavily so its best to use him to capture as many Lithuanian lands as possible. Happy killing!
simon1003
Legionary
posted 24 February 2010 08:16 EDT (US)     2 / 4       
As simple as that? Thanks Attaces.

I assume then that the units can't be re-trained to replenish their losses?
Dead_End
Tribunus Laticlavius
posted 24 February 2010 14:20 EDT (US)     3 / 4       
That's indeed the only problem. However, after those ten turns he returns to England together with all his units, so be sure to use them all.
Thrashmad
Legionary
posted 06 March 2010 10:11 EDT (US)     4 / 4       
Be careful with the general, if he dies you fail.

"The satisfaction in this game lies in to see 300 heavy armoured horsemen ride chock in an easy snowfall, while fire arrows criss-crosses the evening sky" - Swedish historian and permanent secretary of The Swedish Academy Peter Englund on Medieval 2: Total War (translated by Thrashmad)

"A game that contains both Carl Linnaeus and five different types of artillery projectiles are indisputable exceedingly detailed." - Peter Englund on Empire: Total War (translated by Thrashmad)
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War Heaven | HeavenGames