You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Mongolphobia Mod

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Total War Heaven » Forums » Mongolphobia Mod » My God!!!, el_bandito.....
Bottom
Topic Subject:My God!!!, el_bandito.....
Glacier_Girl
Legionary
posted 28 February 2009 20:23 EDT (US)         
Your Heaven's Wrath mortars are simply just bastards....I just was playing a custom battle against 2 Mongol stacks with a few mortars. I march my army near the main infantry column and BAM! 3/4 of my army goes up in an explosion and I'm thinking "WTF just happened?!??!". I guess it was the mortars and was right. But, I'm not here to complain, I'm here to congratulate you on a job well done Mongolphobia is AWESOME!!! (And epic with a side of win ) I love the extra difficulty. It really puts the "BANG!" in my gameplay, the new units are simply fantastic and letting the Aztecs have a place in the Old World is genius!

(BTW, I played a second battle with the Mongols only having 1 mortar instead of 5, because personally, I think 5 is too many )

Think you're a hotshot against the Mongols? Go to the Mongolphobia mod discussions and download the mod, then, you will surely tremble with fear in the face of the Mongols. If you have suggestions/questions, feel free to make a thread. You can download Mongolphobia here. Good luck.

“Life lives, life dies. Life laughs, life cries. Life gives up and life tries. But life looks different through everyone's eyes.” -Unknown

Read my AAR/Story "The Battle of the Bridge" here!
AuthorReplies:
EnemyofJupitor
HG Alumnus Superbus
posted 01 March 2009 05:27 EDT (US)     1 / 2       
Only a fool would put 5 mortars in one army Likewise, more than one seraphim = no survivors. And laaag

To counter the mortar, your only hope is to try a three pronged attack- cavalry down the sides and centre- and hope one of them reaches the mortar at all.

And I shall go Softly into the Night Taking my Dreams As will You
el_bandito
Legionary
posted 01 March 2009 21:04 EDT (US)     2 / 2       
Thanks for the vote of confidence Glacy. Glad you enjoyed the new changes.
To counter the mortar, your only hope is to try a three pronged attack- cavalry down the sides and centre- and hope one of them reaches the mortar at all.
Good advice. I will make a thread about how to defeat the super units and hopefully people can offer their thoughts to those who wishes to know.

Michael Jackson
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War Heaven | HeavenGames