You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Mongolphobia Mod

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.4 replies
Total War Heaven » Forums » Mongolphobia Mod » Happy Anniversary!
Bottom
Topic Subject:Happy Anniversary!
vampiric canniba
Legionary
posted 08 August 2009 02:01 EDT (US)         
It is now here. For one year. M2TW Heavens craziest creation, by one el_bandito. Version 1.0 appears to have been out for over a year, and 4.0 seems to be being made.

So why not remember your fondest memories of this insane mod! And why not do it here?

(also, on the TWC wiki I created a Mongolphobia page. Which you're welcome to edit, improve and actually make it readable )

you like something both hardcore and whack
2009 RLT & ETWH Craziest Forummer Award!
I had to remove the excessive numbers of smilies I used la VampiricCannibal so as not to inconvenience low bandwidth users too much... - Edorix
AuthorReplies:
el_bandito
Legionary
posted 16 August 2009 07:29 EDT (US)     1 / 4       
Hehe, thanks. It has been a year already? I am trying to make the mod as hard as possible while still fun to blast through it. THough I cannot give an estimate for the next release date, I will assure you guys it will be much better.

Michael Jackson
razed94
Legionary
posted 16 August 2009 09:40 EDT (US)     2 / 4       
After reading your excellent AAR as Portugal I wanted to try Spain. one army ended up in the Holy Land, sacking cities then giving them to the Trimurids. Then a Jihad was called on Rome. I move my Holy Land army and besiege it while my Trimurid allies come by land. They did the dirty work, I sacked the city for 45k and destroyed the Huge Cathedral.

The two Retainers of 'War' took out 200 soldiers in the town square (including about 15 elephants)
vampiric canniba
Legionary
posted 16 August 2009 23:54 EDT (US)     3 / 4       
Yes it's been a year or clost too it. The Four Leter Word thread was made 13/14 months ago, with 1.0 release a while after that.

Anyway, will the 4.0 release be mod-foldered and able to be used in conjunction with vannila? Cos thats what holding me back from getting 3.1/2 now I've got M2TW again.

you like something both hardcore and whack
2009 RLT & ETWH Craziest Forummer Award!
I had to remove the excessive numbers of smilies I used la VampiricCannibal so as not to inconvenience low bandwidth users too much... - Edorix
EnemyofJupitor
HG Alumnus Superbus
posted 17 August 2009 04:48 EDT (US)     4 / 4       
Vampiric, it only overwrites retrofit, and you can have retrofit at the same time as Mongolphobia by renaming its folder to mongolphobia (or retrofit2, or whatever) and changing the batch file's target from /retrofit to /[whateveryourfoldernameis]

And I shall go Softly into the Night Taking my Dreams As will You
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War Heaven | HeavenGames