You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Spartacus: Total War

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.15 replies, Sticky
Total War Heaven » Forums » Spartacus: Total War » Interested in joining the Spartacus team? Applications here!
Bottom
Topic Subject:Interested in joining the Spartacus team? Applications here!
neo_deus
Legionary
posted 06 May 2009 21:54 EDT (US)         
If you are interested in joining the Spartacus: Total War team, leave your contact here and what you want do to. I will then contact you and we'll see what can be done.

O xelin angellein Lakedaimoniois hoti tede
Keimetha tois keinon rhemasi peithomenoi.

AuthorReplies:
Trodon
Legionary
posted 07 May 2009 15:02 EDT (US)     1 / 15       
You don't need a writer do you lol ?

I have no need for you fine noblemen. I have merely to stamp my feet and legions will spring up all over Italy. I can crush you like an insect..
Ancient Zoro
Legionary
posted 08 May 2009 02:08 EDT (US)     2 / 15       
ppie3@homtail.com. I can write pretty well and can help edit if you need that, I also know a lot about Greek history and military tactics.
Awesome Eagle
Spear of Mars
(id: awesomated88)
posted 08 May 2009 02:15 EDT (US)     3 / 15       
Hello Neo_Deus

I would like to volunteer my services as an Unit historical accurracy Person. I am not an historian but have read many books from my local library on this subject. I might be able to help a little on one of my favourite upcomming Mods.
You can Email me at .......

Thank you for your time Neo_deus.

Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it- George Santayana
History is a guide to navigation in perilous times. History is who we are and why we are the way we are- David C. McCullough
Wars not make one great- Yoda

[This message has been edited by Awesome Eagle (edited 08-03-2014 @ 06:27 PM).]

neo_deus
Legionary
posted 08 May 2009 18:08 EDT (US)     4 / 15       
Not right now, Trodon and Ancient Zoro. But when I start writing the unit descriptions, retinue, traits, etc, etc, I might need a hand. I'll contact you then and see if you're still available.

Awsomemated, I could use some help with research for some eastern units. Mostly for Parthia. What say you?

P.S.: Trodon, where do I know your signature from? Is it from the series Rome?

Awesome Eagle
Spear of Mars
posted 08 May 2009 18:18 EDT (US)     5 / 15       
Hello Neo_Deus

I would be honored to help you. About Parthia i will need a day or two to dig up something. What kind of units do you want me to research and where shall i post the awnsers?

Thank you very much Neo_Deus

History is a guide to navigation in perilous times. History is who we are and why we are the way we are- David C. McCullough
neo_deus
Legionary
posted 08 May 2009 18:33 EDT (US)     6 / 15       
Well, Parthia will be a cavalry faction. I'm thinking about including a Dahae and Median unit, some information on those would be a very helpfull.
Maybe we should exchange msn contacts or something like that?

It's my pleasure to have you working with me

[This message has been edited by neo_deus (edited 05-08-2009 @ 06:35 PM).]

Awesome Eagle
Spear of Mars
posted 08 May 2009 20:00 EDT (US)     7 / 15       
Hello Neo_deus

Mine is stated above in a previous post. And i have sent an Invitation.

Again Thank you Neo_deus

[This message has been edited by awesomated88 (edited 05-08-2009 @ 08:12 PM).]

Trodon
Legionary
posted 20 May 2009 08:32 EDT (US)     8 / 15       
Hi Neo_deus,

That's fine about the writing. I can also do research for you as well should you need some. I am not a historian per say but I have done a lot of research on the Romans and all that surrounded from the rise to the fall and can research particular units on various factions.

If you do need it, you can reach me on Danhuntley_135@hotmail.com

From your question: P.S.: Trodon, where do I know your signature from? Is it from the series Rome?

It is indeed, Pompey Magnus says it to Cato regarding Caesar. I love Rome

I have no need for you fine noblemen. I have merely to stamp my feet and legions will spring up all over Italy. I can crush you like an insect..
masterbrett12345
Banned
posted 06 July 2009 20:09 EDT (US)     9 / 15       
can I help I know most about the roman empire ,greece macedon, egypt, and many other things i can reshure things in hours and seeing as its summer i could resure any thing you want in at least half a day at most a week depending on what im doing I can also be a beta tester if you want.
KittenCrimson
Legionary
posted 07 July 2009 10:49 EDT (US)     10 / 15       
Hello neo_deus, I'd be willing to play-test some of the beta versions.
Trodon
Legionary
posted 27 November 2009 08:23 EDT (US)     11 / 15       
Just a reminder that i'm still available for some writing etc lol

And beta testing if you need it.

Good job so far

neo_deus
Legionary
posted 02 December 2009 20:18 EDT (US)     12 / 15       
Just a reminder that i'm still available for some writing etc lol

And beta testing if you need it.

Good job so far
I wont forget it, Trodon. And thank you

Anacharsis
Legionary
posted 16 December 2009 04:03 EDT (US)     13 / 15       
Neo, did not seen this before, sorry.

Well, im an historian, and i have some experience in encode some parts of the game, and also in unit balancing. Tell me if you need some help.
RomeTWaddict
Legionary
posted 19 January 2010 20:46 EDT (US)     14 / 15       
i did some thinking about maybe offering my help...but the only thing im really good at is making new maps for the campain and I thought maybe you could focus your attention on mostly italy?
Legend_of_Rome
Legionary
posted 16 February 2010 10:58 EDT (US)     15 / 15       
Hey Neo_Deus.

I am a fan of spartacus... so when i saw that you would make a Spartacus Total War i was excited. And then i thought... i will help.

But i can help u with Roman History as well as greek history. Actually i can help u in history from most of the countrys. Most roman history. Abd when i mean history it is... possible something like Marian reform. And unit history. A batle history. Everything that comes under HISTORY.

Then i can help with making some HISTORICAL BATTLES. I know that it is one of the last things u need to be doing. And that u possible dont need it. But i am very good at making some historical battles. I have sent one of mine in here... but it is bad (just my oppinion) i am very much better then that. And that was my first battle i sent in, Lol. Sorry for my english. Im 13 and im from Denmark.

But the thing i can help u most with... is possible to become so historical correct as possible... but still making the game FUN. i already have some ideas about some battles. Maybe "The battle at Pharsalos". Search on google and u will see what it is.

I look forward to hopefully get a YES. But it is ok if u dont need me.

If i cant assist u in any of these things. Please whrite what i can help u whit. Anything.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War Heaven | HeavenGames