Please login or register

The Red Lion Tavern
Moderated by Terikel Grayhair, Scipii

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Steam Summer Sale 2014
posted 19 June 2014 20:42 EDT (US)   
So what will you be buying or have bought?

I started off by finally buying original Rome Total War so I can play it on my laptop finally. For $6 I can't really complain.

Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it- George Santayana
History is a guide to navigation in perilous times. History is who we are and why we are the way we are- David C. McCullough
Wars not make one great- Yoda
Replies:
posted 20 June 2014 00:49 EDT (US)     1 / 10  
I got Farcry 3, honestly hvaing played it I would've happily payed full price.
posted 20 June 2014 14:07 EDT (US)     2 / 10  
Just bought Mount and Blade Warband, still looking for other games I might want. Kinda regretting buying Skyrim when I did, seeing as how I could've waited two weeks and saved some cash. Oh well, all money well spent.

I am the Carthaginian who became an angel, and surrendered his wings for a life on the sea of battle.

My magic screen is constantly bombarded with nubile young things eager to please these old eyes. This truly is a wonderful period in which to exist! - Terikel the Deflowerer
posted 21 June 2014 01:16 EDT (US)     3 / 10  
I got mount and blade today(or yesterday) as well, talk about a time sink.
posted 21 June 2014 13:00 EDT (US)     4 / 10  
This sale came at a horrible time! pay day was yesterday so now I have money I'm tempted to spend. I'll send all my earnings to our lord and savior King Gaben lord of Valve and Duke of Steam.
posted 22 June 2014 00:29 EDT (US)     5 / 10  
One of the hardest things is tossing up between games you would like, but want to save your money for some really good deals on games you want. I am considering a few games, but a couple more dollars off would be fantastic.

History is a guide to navigation in perilous times. History is who we are and why we are the way we are- David C. McCullough
posted 22 June 2014 03:39 EDT (US)     6 / 10  
I got the X Com collection had my eye on those for ages. I've still got games from last years Summer Sale I haven't tried yet

A f t y

A A R S

:: The Sun always rises in the East :: Flawless Crowns :: Dancing Days ::

"We kissed the Sun, and it smiled down upon us."
posted 23 June 2014 07:51 EDT (US)     7 / 10  
With you there Afty.

Does anyone actually bother with badges and the rest on Steam?

Here is hoping EU4 has a good sale soon. Is Victoria 2 worth $10? I love Hearts of Iron 2 immensely.

posted 23 June 2014 11:17 EDT (US)     8 / 10  
If you hold on to the sale cards ones, you can make a couple of quid if you sell them before it ends as people get desperate to craft them. Enough o get some of the cheaper games atleast.

Calling all new people. USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION before asking a question. Thank you.
Alert the APOCOLYPSE is coming!!!!!!!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM(Itcame)
"TWH Guild Award (Best Duo/Trio) -Ischenous/IJ"- Tryhard. Why he chose that nomination, I don't know...
posted 23 June 2014 12:26 EDT (US)     9 / 10  
In my opinion Viccy is worth $10.

I just got the Mass Effect collection on a whim, I'm disapointed that I missed the Plague sale though.

EDIT: Anyone have any opinions on Verdun? My friend recommended it but the steam reviews seem to be contradictory.

[This message has been edited by Scenter102 (edited 06-23-2014 @ 02:50 PM).]

posted 26 June 2014 17:35 EDT (US)     10 / 10  
Bloody Steam taking all my money. In the last couple of days I have bought Sims 3, How To Survive, Viscera Cleanup Detail, Star Wars Battlefront II, and this morning I purchased EU4.

Total War Heaven » Forums » The Red Lion Tavern » Steam Summer Sale 2014
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Total War Heaven | HeavenGames