You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

The Red Lion Tavern
Moderated by Terikel Grayhair, Scipii

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1 reply
Total War Heaven » Forums » The Red Lion Tavern » Ways TONE GARCINIA Can Be Spam
Bottom
Topic Subject:Ways TONE GARCINIA Can Be Spam
kalashakala
Banned
posted 09 May 2019 04:01 EDT (US)         
TONE GARCINIA is a Norwegian-Spanish singer who specializes in wiggling her fat-ass buttocks in tune to a hip beat. Her farts are known as toxic waste, but that shake has been known to cause young men to faint with delight.

Blazes have been known to start up spontaneously in her vicinity. This can be bad, given the gastric gasses she is famous for emitting.

Yet her dancing is amazing and intoxicating. Her singing much less so- her screeches can peel paint from a new car.

Beware of dancing as she does, however, it can seriously disrupt your digestive system.

TONE GARCINIA AVIS The presence and usage of her cellulite is both nauseating and arousing. Truly amazing.

It is most inconvenient for amany young men that she has recently married a man named after a newspaper.

TONE GARCINIA does screw around, so there is still hope for the hard-up. Attend one of her concerts (forget not your earplugs!) and maybe you can get lucky. This is why all her concerts are rated for 18 years and older. Soemtimes the lucky one receives his prize on stage.

Her performances are so raw that they are regulated by the Food and Drug Administration

TONE GARCINIA has a imposing physique. Her activities vie with permission of her fiance who does not hesitate to write articles arout her. It is strange she is married and has a fiance, but this is in French so that is not impossible.

(Please post in English, as it says in the Coc to which you agreed when joining our site. This post has been translated from the original French by Terikel Grayhair)

[This message has been edited by Terikel Grayhair (edited 05-18-2019 @ 06:27 AM).]

AuthorReplies:
Terikel Grayhair
Imperator
(id: Terikel706)
posted 18 May 2019 06:28 EDT (US)     1 / 1       
I think I have heard of this woman. Or slept with her. I cannot remember which, right now.

|||||||||||||||| A transplanted Viking, born a millennium too late. |||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||| Too many Awards to list in Signature, sorry lords...|||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||| Listed on my page for your convenience and envy.|||||||||||||||||
Somewhere over the EXCO Rainbow
Master Skald, Order of the Silver Quill, Guild of the Skalds
Champion of the Sepia Joust- Joust I, II, IV, VI, VII, VIII
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War Heaven | HeavenGames