You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Website Comments & Announcements
Moderated by Terikel Grayhair, Scipii

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Total War Heaven » Forums » Website Comments & Announcements » Brutii: No Arcani?
Bottom
Topic Subject:Brutii: No Arcani?
Mons Badonicus
Legionary
posted 30 August 2015 06:22 EDT (US)         
I dunno if this has been raised before, but the RTW: Heavens site (game site) has an error: in the Scipii and Julii faction overviews, it says that the only places Arcani can be recruited are: Awesome Temples to Saturn (Scipii) and to Jupiter (Julii).

Now I know for a fact (well, not just me, probably many people here,) that the Brutii can recruit Arcani when they build a Large Temple to Mars. Can someone please rectify this issue and ease my conscience?

P.S.
Also, does anyone know which SPQR temples enable them to recruit Arcani?

Papers, please.

[This message has been edited by Mons Badonicus (edited 08-30-2015 @ 06:30 AM).]

AuthorReplies:
Terikel Grayhair
Imperator
(id: Terikel706)
posted 02 September 2015 11:28 EDT (US)     1 / 2       
I had to dig deep within the text files, but found that you are corect- the Brutish Ones can recruit arcani. These hardy men come from awesome temples of Mars.

I have noted this in the pages mentioned. Thy irritation shall soon retreat.

Alas there was no arcani mention by the SPQR. You can always mod one in.

|||||||||||||||| A transplanted Viking, born a millennium too late. |||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||| Too many Awards to list in Signature, sorry lords...|||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||| Listed on my page for your convenience and envy.|||||||||||||||||
Somewhere over the EXCO Rainbow
Master Skald, Order of the Silver Quill, Guild of the Skalds
Champion of the Sepia Joust- Joust I, II, IV, VI, VII, VIII
Mons Badonicus
Legionary
posted 03 September 2015 05:40 EDT (US)     2 / 2       
Ave!

My apologies. At first I thought Arcani (for the Brutii) could be recruited from Large Temples, but it seems I was wrong there, the Brutish Arcani can only be recruited from Awesome Temples.

My conscience is at last placated.

Papers, please.

[This message has been edited by Mons Badonicus (edited 09-03-2015 @ 05:42 AM).]

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War Heaven | HeavenGames