You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Game Modification & Editor Discussion

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.3 replies
Total War Heaven » Forums » Game Modification & Editor Discussion » Text and Background Color
Bottom
Topic Subject:Text and Background Color
jgenard
Legionary
posted 08 August 2019 02:06 EDT (US)         
Hi, I recently tried Arthurian: Total War and it is possibly my favourite TW mod apart from Stainless Steel. However, the very grey color of the strat map info-scrolls, combined with the similarly grey text ON THEM, make for a pretty eye-squinting experience on the campaign map.
Do you guys know where to edit the color of the campaign map text and/or the color of the background of the scrolls?
AuthorReplies:
Terikel Grayhair
Imperator
(id: Terikel706)
posted 14 August 2019 13:04 EDT (US)     1 / 3       
The background color of the scrolls is part of the tga file that the scroll is on. Likewise the map colors of the background map (not the parts colored by conquest) are part of the tga file displaying that.

Apparently your problem is that the files your game is using are either corrupt or incomplete.

Sorry.

|||||||||||||||| A transplanted Viking, born a millennium too late. |||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||| Too many Awards to list in Signature, sorry lords...|||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||| Listed on my page for your convenience and envy.|||||||||||||||||
Somewhere over the EXCO Rainbow
Master Skald, Order of the Silver Quill, Guild of the Skalds
Champion of the Sepia Joust- Joust I, II, IV, VI, VII, VIII
jgenard
Legionary
posted 20 August 2019 05:13 EDT (US)     2 / 3       
OK. Do you know where I can edit the text color or the tga file?
Terikel Grayhair
Imperator
(id: Terikel706)
posted 20 August 2019 13:08 EDT (US)     3 / 3       
Photoshop or GIMP with TGA ability to do it yourself, or maybe reach out to the maker who might have updated the files for you.

|||||||||||||||| A transplanted Viking, born a millennium too late. |||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||| Too many Awards to list in Signature, sorry lords...|||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||| Listed on my page for your convenience and envy.|||||||||||||||||
Somewhere over the EXCO Rainbow
Master Skald, Order of the Silver Quill, Guild of the Skalds
Champion of the Sepia Joust- Joust I, II, IV, VI, VII, VIII
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War Heaven | HeavenGames