Please login or register

Rome: Total War Discussion
Moderated by Terikel Grayhair, General Sajaru, Awesome Eagle

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Uploading of Mod
posted 13 May 2021 07:31 EDT (US)   
I wanted to mention I made a mod "Basic Army Mod" which is for Vanilla Rome Total War, and is a simplified version of a previous mod I've done. I wanted to update it with latest changes, so I would be happy if its shows up soon.
Replies:
posted 13 May 2021 19:14 EDT (US)     1 / 4  
Thank you for submitting your mod. We will review it later this week.

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction." - Ronald Reagan
"Judge them not by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character." - Martin Luther King, Jr.
"Pick up a rifle and you change instantly from a subject to a citizen." - Jeff Cooper
"I like my enemies like James Bond likes his martinis- shaken, not stirred."
My first book, The King's Own
posted 16 May 2021 14:51 EDT (US)     2 / 4  
Thank you for your quick response!

Before it's rated I want to say that I'm working on the final version while testing on my campaign vs the computer.

Hope your doing well!
posted 16 May 2021 20:09 EDT (US)     3 / 4  
It's been approved; I definitely think it'll change things up, though I wonder if it might lead to being mobbed by the AI.

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction." - Ronald Reagan
"Judge them not by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character." - Martin Luther King, Jr.
"Pick up a rifle and you change instantly from a subject to a citizen." - Jeff Cooper
"I like my enemies like James Bond likes his martinis- shaken, not stirred."
My first book, The King's Own
posted 24 May 2021 11:45 EDT (US)     4 / 4  
I'm happy with the version released now.

Tested the mod with SPQR Romans, Seleucid, Carthage on my own Campaign. I played first two on medium difficulty, third on Hard difficulty. It took me about to 150-130 BC to conquer with Rome and Seleucid, and 130 BC with Carthage to conquer the world.
Total War Heaven » Forums » Rome: Total War Discussion » Uploading of Mod
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Total War Heaven | HeavenGames