You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Medieval 2 Multiplayer Discussion and Hotseat Forum
Moderated by SwampRat

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: (HotseatA) Hotseat position / general discussion
« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 27 28 29 30 31 ··· 40 ··· 50 ··· 58  Next Page »
posted 07 December 2008 04:28 EDT (US)   
Hotseat game status: - Sicily has won on turn 115

Players (in turn order): (with links to write-ups) plus some other links where I consider it to be funny

Selifator: England
Kilij Ae Varyl: Spain

Venice - FACTION DESTROYED

Me Sicily

EoJ: Turks
I think I might have referenced this video before in the first crusade
This might be more appropriate... Looks like I was right there

Rankings - Turn 101

Rankings - Turn 69

Subs
Glacier_Girl played as sub for England - T29, T30
- played as sub for Sicily - T33

Monty501 played as sub for Spain T30, T 31
JuBuOrangie played as sub for Venice - T31 to T40
Lloydsgamble played as sub for Venice T41 to 42
Brutiangodofrock played as sub for Venice T43 to T65
Zsmart one played as sub for Turks T50 to T65
Hashoosh played as sub for Turks T64

Rules to note:

No 'exploiting' of any kind (e.g. putting forts on resources and stocking them with merchants) nor reloading your go to get a better result.

If I don't hear from a player within 4 days of receiving a turn, I will try to find a sub to take the turn.

If you don't expect to be able to play within 4 days, just let me know - extensions are fine (preferably not too often though please). I'll send a reminder email after a couple of days as a prompt.

If you expect an extended absence, e.g. not being able to play for over a week, you're invited to arrange a sub, giving them instructions etc so your turn is played as you'd like it to be.

An 'un-arranged' sub has the option to take over after 2 weeks or 10 turns The '2 weeks' here looks a little low, but the turn limit looks high?

[This message has been edited by SwampRat (edited 01-18-2013 @ 01:21 PM).]

Replies:
posted 06 September 2009 05:03 EDT (US)     701 / 1439  
How do you change your faction's name in a Hotseat game?

How do you change the name of a city in a Hotseat game?
To change the name of your faction you just open your faction sheild scroll, click on your faction name at the top and change it to your uses.
It's the same for cities only with the city page.

I will fight for Total War Heaven.

Will You?
posted 06 September 2009 05:36 EDT (US)     702 / 1439  
JuBu, like I said before, I can only play on my sis' pc. That is not my pc. It's not mine to use and I can only use it when she is not using it. Right now it's weekend and she doesn't have to work, and therefore spends more time behind the pc.

I've played the game, not quite finished yet and with a bit of luck will send it on today.
So from what computer are you doing posting stuff on the forum then?
posted 06 September 2009 08:03 EDT (US)     703 / 1439  
An utterly crappy one. It takes 10 minutes for it to start up.

You can't say that civilization don't advance, however, for in every war they kill you in a new way.

Chauvinism is not a particularly nice trait at the best of times but can be suicidal when the person your talking too can have you executed on a whim.

Facebook, anyone?
posted 06 September 2009 08:38 EDT (US)     704 / 1439  
Ranking graphs are updated - nothing surprising though
posted 06 September 2009 08:52 EDT (US)     705 / 1439  
Yay, I come in second!

You can't say that civilization don't advance, however, for in every war they kill you in a new way.

Chauvinism is not a particularly nice trait at the best of times but can be suicidal when the person your talking too can have you executed on a whim.

Facebook, anyone?
posted 06 September 2009 09:18 EDT (US)     706 / 1439  
and 'yay, sicily isn't last any more'

Selifator, any idea when you'll be able to play/pass on the save? I'd quite like to play another turn before I leave for holiday on Wednesday, so getting it through by late Tuesday would be excellent - no pressure though obviously. I'm emailing one or two people to arrange a sub - no need to panic unless I start doing so on here, and even then if I don't find anyone it'll hold the turns up by at most a week...
posted 06 September 2009 09:51 EDT (US)     707 / 1439  
Selfy, what are you spending your florins on? From the graphs I see that you have respectable production rate but you still have close to 30000! florins lying around you. Are you planning on bribing Istanbul?

Michael Jackson
posted 06 September 2009 11:46 EDT (US)     708 / 1439  
im pretty sure the bribe wont be ment for you el bandito

Papal Watch AAR Where I sit back and let the computers entertain you!

[This message has been sacked by Mongols (sacked 04-02-1258 AD).]
posted 06 September 2009 12:53 EDT (US)     709 / 1439  
Well, I have a massive income but nothing to spend it on. Except heaps of soldiers massing on German borders but that's a secret, ah'right.

Facebook, anyone?
posted 06 September 2009 20:19 EDT (US)     710 / 1439  
You know Selfy, you should open a pawn shop. Lending money to others for war efforts and keep their settlements as collateral.

Michael Jackson
posted 08 September 2009 03:33 EDT (US)     711 / 1439  
Nice idea. ALL YOUR BASE BELONG TO US.

Facebook, anyone?
posted 08 September 2009 04:12 EDT (US)     712 / 1439  
Are you done with the save?

Michael Jackson
posted 08 September 2009 07:30 EDT (US)     713 / 1439  
The save is with EoJ for spain currently - I'm still hoping it'll be through both him and Jubuorangie for Venice in the next 8 hours or so, but that's looking increasingly unlikely.

I've arranged for Glacier Girl to stand in for me while I'm off (hmm I've not given her the password yet, that could help) - which as a reminder is from tomorrow for a smidgin over a week - hopefully things can stay on track for that time without me (not that I don't trust you all :0))

Hopefully there should be minimal cross-over between info Glacier Girl had 4 turns ago as England and currently as Sicily. Given I'd emailed a number of people, hopefully she'd not have offered to take it if there had been any conflict.
Speaking of which, if anyone (such as jubuorangie) not currently playing in hotseatB wants to look after England for a week then let me know since noone has responded there
posted 09 September 2009 03:22 EDT (US)     714 / 1439  
I'll be off shortly - if you don't hear from EoJ in the next couple of days then Selifator should pass the save to Monty and ask him to play Spain's turn (or to arrange another sub) as he's done it recently and has the password

I hope there are no horrid problems, but don't play too many turns without me ;0)
posted 09 September 2009 04:16 EDT (US)     715 / 1439  
Ok everyone, implement Evil Plan Alpha-Omega-13.

Facebook, anyone?
posted 09 September 2009 04:59 EDT (US)     716 / 1439  
I hope there are no horrid problems.
There won't be any mistakes.

Michael Jackson
posted 09 September 2009 11:17 EDT (US)     717 / 1439  
Beg your pardon, guys, I'll be getting on it straight away.

EDIT: Sent. Um, does everyone play with the ol' grand unit addon mod? If not, I'll have to change a build order quickly.

And I shall go Softly into the Night Taking my Dreams As will You

[This message has been edited by EnemyofJupitor (edited 09-09-2009 @ 03:25 PM).]

posted 09 September 2009 19:35 EDT (US)     718 / 1439  
I don't play with GUA. I received Swampy's password and is waiting for the save.

Think you're a hotshot against the Mongols? Go to the Mongolphobia mod discussions and download the mod, then, you will surely tremble with fear in the face of the Mongols. If you have suggestions/questions, feel free to make a thread. You can download Mongolphobia here. Good luck.

“Life lives, life dies. Life laughs, life cries. Life gives up and life tries. But life looks different through everyone's eyes.” -Unknown

Read my AAR/Story "The Battle of the Bridge" here!
posted 09 September 2009 20:32 EDT (US)     719 / 1439  
No GUA here too.

Michael Jackson
posted 10 September 2009 02:01 EDT (US)     720 / 1439  
I tried launching the save game but it didnt even finish the beggining loading.
posted 10 September 2009 02:31 EDT (US)     721 / 1439  
GUA not implemented.

Facebook, anyone?
posted 10 September 2009 02:41 EDT (US)     722 / 1439  
Right, I will resend today. Don't panic!

posted 10 September 2009 15:24 EDT (US)     723 / 1439  
Still haven't gotten anything.
posted 10 September 2009 16:26 EDT (US)     724 / 1439  
I did send. Will resend.

posted 10 September 2009 21:43 EDT (US)     725 / 1439  
Make sure the address is the same, cause I made that mistake before.

Michael Jackson
« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 27 28 29 30 31 ··· 40 ··· 50 ··· 58  Next Page »
Total War Heaven » Forums » Medieval 2 Multiplayer Discussion and Hotseat Forum » (HotseatA) Hotseat position / general discussion
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Total War Heaven | HeavenGames