You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Empire: Total War (Archived-See Empire: Total War Heaven)

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.42 replies
Total War Heaven » Forums » Empire: Total War (Archived-See Empire: Total War Heaven) » Russia- Faction Feature
Bottom
Topic Subject:Russia- Faction Feature
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
Alexander332 II
Legionary
posted 09 December 2008 20:32 EDT (US)         
Looks like Russia is confirmed as playable. No surprise.

http://www.sega.com/empire/gameinfo/factions.php?id=20

Discuss:
AuthorReplies:
Ventory
Legionary
posted 10 December 2008 19:51 EDT (US)     26 / 42       
Streltsy were incredibly tough, cutting down flanks with axes, but ONCE AGAIN! They were used as police, and OH JUST WAIT WHEN THE HYPER WAR BEGIns,

Woolagroo, is right America Great Briotain and my Russia, will go through the HYPER WAR!

[This message has been edited by Ventory (edited 12-10-2008 @ 07:52 PM).]

el_bandito
Legionary
posted 10 December 2008 23:29 EDT (US)     27 / 42       
Forget the sleeping Russia, just wait until I get my modding hand on E: TW and create the sleeping Khanate of Crimea. The house of Giray will reestablish the reign of Mongol terror.

Michael Jackson
Woolagaroo
Legionary
posted 10 December 2008 23:52 EDT (US)     28 / 42       
Actually, I think the Khanate of Crimea may already be in the game (according to the screens of the European campaign map we've seen). I don't know if they will be to your satisfaction though.
And Ventory, America and Russia involved in a war in the eighteenth century would really be something, since to most American at the time, Russia might as well have been the end of the Earth, and vice versa.

Deutschland erwartet, dass jeder Mann seine Pflicht tun wird.
Россия ожидает, что каждый исполнит свой долг.
wolfthe3rd
Legionary
posted 11 December 2008 01:41 EDT (US)     29 / 42       
Probably just gonna do the old Russian World War 2 Tactic act defeated at first then chuck every single man the country has at the enemy, who says they need guns, I feel a Stalingrad moment coming on here. Anyone get my meaning?

Edit: omg, I just thought of a great ETW mod seeing though it has guns-The WWII mod with tanks and all

[This message has been edited by wolfthe3rd (edited 12-11-2008 @ 01:42 AM).]

el_bandito
Legionary
posted 11 December 2008 04:39 EDT (US)     30 / 42       
Actually, I think the Khanate of Crimea may already be in the game (according to the screens of the European campaign map we've seen). I don't know if they will be to your satisfaction though.
The Mongols in M2: TW were not to my satisfaction, and look what I did with them.

Trust me, the Khanate of Crimea will have explosive elephant shooting rapid fire rocket lauchers coming from their horses arses.

Michael Jackson
Gallowglass
Legionary
posted 11 December 2008 12:11 EDT (US)     31 / 42       

Highlanders v. Cossacks, Ventory...

If they're both in the game, fancy a little wager?

Whoever backs the unit type that turns out the weakest has to put 'I HAV GONE 2 FIND MY DUMBARSE HAT, LEAVE ME ALONE LOL' in their sig.

CA will be the ultimate loser, though, because both of us are the sort of people who'd throw the game out the window if we lose...

------m------m------
(o o)
(~)

Monkey beats bunny. Please put Monkey in your signature to prevent the rise of bunny.
m0n|<3yz r 2 pwn n00b
Ventory
Legionary
posted 11 December 2008 15:39 EDT (US)     32 / 42       
True, Ok, Choose your bewst Highlander unit, and I'kll choose the Greates Cossack Unit, w'll both play on all difficulties and record the results

*hands out hand*
Gallowglass
Legionary
posted 11 December 2008 16:38 EDT (US)     33 / 42       

Although the custom is swapping shirts...

*shakes hand*

If they're in, I'll be choosing the Cameron Highlanders.

Such a pleasure it will be, toasting my victory

------m------m------
(o o)
(~)

Monkey beats bunny. Please put Monkey in your signature to prevent the rise of bunny.
m0n|<3yz r 2 pwn n00b
Ventory
Legionary
posted 11 December 2008 16:44 EDT (US)     34 / 42       
I'm so sure, If htye are in I will choose as Russoa, Zaporozhian Cossack Heavy Cavalry.

All that I need is your Highlanders blood on my sabre to enjoy my victory
jomas
Legionary
posted 11 December 2008 22:33 EDT (US)     35 / 42       
i was always more of a fan for infantry
but i wont mind feilding alot of cossacks
New Roman
Legionary
posted 12 December 2008 22:01 EDT (US)     36 / 42       
Oh Russia...such great pleasure i will take in squashing you like a bug beneath my heel. Im going to be greasing up my mouse for the next few months so it can handle all the [Exterminate Populous]clicks that i will be doing in my campaign against Russia. Russians? Bah..what brave men it takes to let the weather do their killing for them. Stand and fight, if only to be slaughtered like the animals you are. PROST!!! To the many German victorys in the coming months.
Ventory
Legionary
posted 13 December 2008 10:47 EDT (US)     37 / 42       
Because of that comment, Prussia is the first to go.
Boetje
Legionary
posted 13 December 2008 11:15 EDT (US)     38 / 42       
and to be real thourough, we'll take Austria, Switzerland and everywhere else zey zpeak zjerman down with Prussia.

[/bad idea]

Yep, it's true, having no sig is boring. But so is this one. Which makes my point... relatively pointless.
Can a point be a point when it is pointless?

[This message has been edited by Boetje (edited 12-14-2008 @ 05:22 AM).]

Woolagaroo
Legionary
posted 13 December 2008 12:48 EDT (US)     39 / 42       
Yeah, that was pretty awful. And if you intend to attack Prussia with Russia, be sure to accrue plenty of allies first, you will need them.

Deutschland erwartet, dass jeder Mann seine Pflicht tun wird.
Россия ожидает, что каждый исполнит свой долг.

[This message has been edited by Woolagaroo (edited 12-13-2008 @ 12:49 PM).]

Ventory
Legionary
posted 13 December 2008 13:09 EDT (US)     40 / 42       
Doesn't matter as Russia, Eastern Europe is gone... bam France will be next then if Britain can't control those dogs of theors I'll go over their and utterly destroy their poor excuse of democracy.
Gallowglass
Legionary
posted 13 December 2008 13:15 EDT (US)     41 / 42       
Meanwhile India invades...

------m------m------
(o o)
(~)

m0n|<3yz r 2 pwn n00b
Ventory
Legionary
posted 13 December 2008 13:21 EDT (US)     42 / 42       
Austria?
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War Heaven | HeavenGames