You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

The Red Lion Tavern
Moderated by Terikel Grayhair, Scipii

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1761 replies, Sticky
Total War Heaven » Forums » The Red Lion Tavern » Oh what horror will our pictures inflict on the unsuspecting?
Bottom
Topic Subject:Oh what horror will our pictures inflict on the unsuspecting?
« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 40 ··· 48 49 50 51 52 ··· 60 ··· 70 ··· 71  Next Page »
yakcamkir
Seraph Emeritus
posted 25 November 2005 18:07 EDT (US)         

Forumer Gallery Thread

Quick tutorial for those who don't know how to post a picture:
First you need a picture, ideally taken from a digital camera, but scanned images will still work.
Save them as jpegs (.jpg) or gifs (.gif).
Do not save them as bitmaps (.bmp), as this format uses about ten times the memory and makes the pages load slowly. Then you need to host the picture. Personally I use www.photobucket.com.
Then, you just need to post a link to the image.

Taking the example of an image on RTWH:

[img]http://rtw.heavengames.com/forums/rtwh.gif[/img]
shows up as:

[url]http://rtw.heavengames.com/forums/rtwh.gif[/url]
shows up as:
http://rtw.heavengames.com/forums/rtwh.gif

[url=http://rtw.heavengames.com/forums/rtwh.gif]Picture.[/url]
shows up as:
Picture.

I have removed the pictures that Ace linked to that no longer exist. If you want your picture in the gallery (or to change the one that's already there, post it or link to it in the thread. If you want your picture removed, I can do that too.

NB - It is against Heavengames policy to allow anyone under the age of 14 to post personal pictures.

Rome: Total War Heaven | Medieval II: Total War Heaven | Empire: Total War Heaven
"Do not stand behind Satan in the Post Office queue because the devil takes many forms."
"Your front-page picture of Kate Winslet with a plunging neckline being up for two golden globes was most appropriate."

Unpublished letters to the Daily Telegraph

[This message has been edited by Edorix (edited 01-06-2011 @ 10:23 AM).]

AuthorReplies:
Gaius Colinius
Seraph Emeritus
posted 26 August 2008 19:26 EDT (US)     1226 / 1761       
You are dressed as a dismounted gothic knight, a HRE (Holy Roman Empire) unit.

-Love Gaius
TWH Seraph, TWH Grand Zinquisitor & Crazy Gaius the Banstick Kid

Got news regarding Total War games that should be publicised? Then email m2twnews@heavengames.com. My blog.
Nelson was the typical Englishman: hot-headed, impetuous, unreliable, passionate, emotional & boisterous. Wellington was the typical Irishman: cold, reserved, calculating, unsentimental & ruthless" - George Bernard Shaw
Vote for McCain...he's not dead just yet! - HP Lovesauce

Crue Knight
Divine Favor
(id: Crusader Knight)
posted 26 August 2008 23:01 EDT (US)     1227 / 1761       
Ah, and EoJ is Enemy of Jupiter?

¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨
¨°º¤ø„¸EPIC MOD „ø¤º°¨
¸„ø¤º°¨ IS EPIC!``°º¤ø„¸?
¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º
Ex mod on: Spore - HG - RoN - RoL - N:TW
Check out my: DeviantArt - Steam
EnemyofJupitor
HG Alumnus Superbus
posted 27 August 2008 04:44 EDT (US)     1228 / 1761       
Correct.

And I shall go Softly into the Night Taking my Dreams As will You
Lord Ahm
Legionary
posted 27 August 2008 07:18 EDT (US)     1229 / 1761       
Spelled incorrectly, of course

Ahm Heribeus
Is a suits murmur
EnemyofJupitor
HG Alumnus Superbus
posted 27 August 2008 07:51 EDT (US)     1230 / 1761       
Damn thee sideways with a monkey wielding a bargepole, Lord Ahm

SubRosa
Legionary
posted 14 September 2008 18:32 EDT (US)     1231 / 1761       
Jax
HG Monument
(id: Jax Omen)
posted 14 September 2008 18:41 EDT (US)     1232 / 1761       
£40 on it's own. However, it didn't come with tights or suspenders or anything like that (I would've liked a suspender belt and what not), and it's a little itchy around the legs. That said, considering I just picked it up from Ann Summers it's surprisingly good quality, and has a nice fit.

Also the garter on my leg is the maid hat (or whatever it's called), and the hat is a garter. The hat was a bit of a shambles while the garter looked the part I think. A feather duster would of been nice, and forgetting it was a bit of an oversight.

house won this

[This message has been edited by Jax (edited 09-14-2008 @ 06:42 PM).]

SubRosa
Legionary
posted 14 September 2008 20:50 EDT (US)     1233 / 1761       
I like Ann Summers. I will probably spend a while poking around there. That is the Ooh La La Maid Outfit that you have I see. Are you wearing a strapless bra with it? I noticed that you have a nice amount of cleavage going there. If you have the money, you could try a corset under it. That would do incredible things for your figure. Want to come clean my house?

Oh, what kind of shoes did you wear with it?

My biggest concern is actually the quality. I do not want something that is going to fall apart. That makes me very hesitant about shopping on the web. I also do not like buying clothes without trying them on first. One of the troubles with women's clothing is that what one company calls a size 7 another calls a size 12. You never know what to expect.

So I will probably hit the local fetish shops first, like Noir Leather and Priscillas.
Ecthelion
Legionary
(id: p90pro)
posted 14 September 2008 23:38 EDT (US)     1234 / 1761       
If you find any pictures taken Saturday of a drunk Nazi passed out on the beach...yeah, guess who.

Sir, I have not yet begun to defile myself.
Swallow my pride? No thank you, Im too full of myself.
I bring you nothing but love and a shopping bag full of sexual depravity.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
Tied with Meteora (****er) for Best Sig Award.
Jax
HG Monument
posted 15 September 2008 04:59 EDT (US)     1235 / 1761       
I like Ann Summers. I will probably spend a while poking around there. That is the Ooh La La Maid Outfit that you have I see. Are you wearing a strapless bra with it?
I've wanted the outfit for a while, but when I bought it it was for a night out, and I bought it on the day, which meant some bits of it where something of a bodge job, especially as we where on holiday.

I had to where my normal black shoes, since none of the ones Abby had with her would fit me. It didn't look great, but I was running with the idea that no-one would really see my shoes. Also we didn't have a strapless bra to hand, so we had to be a bit innovative. Abby went as my butler, and she ended up with this ridiculous giant thong when she bought cuffs and bow, which would clearly never fit either of us. We cut the elastic and tied it around my waist, which meant I would make breasts sans a bra as the elasic kept the material in place nicely.

I had to guess at size since their was only a womens changing room at the place, but I'm normally a size 8 to a size 10 or so, and I could at least hold it up to myself in the shop (which also meant I could tell that the main dress wouldn't fall apart). A corset would be lovely, but current money restraints put that as more of a long term aim

house won this
SubRosa
Legionary
posted 15 September 2008 11:50 EDT (US)     1236 / 1761       
Next time you go shopping for women's clothes, wear them on the way. Just nothing too outlandish. Try to blend in. Then use the women's changing room. Or try to stick to shops that have unisex changing rooms.
EnemyofJupitor
HG Alumnus Superbus
posted 15 September 2008 11:54 EDT (US)     1237 / 1761       
I'm tempted but strangly hesitant to play the 'How do you know?' and 'Past experience?' cards.

SubRosa
Legionary
posted 15 September 2008 12:22 EDT (US)     1238 / 1761       
I think you just played them!

My best relationship ever was with a MtF transsexual. She was convincing people she was female even when she was trying to present herself as male.

Besides, the only men I would ever want to go to bed with are ones wearing dresses...

Seriously though Jax, if you made a serious effort I am sure you would be quite convincingly female. But you will have to shave everything first (everything showing), get yourself a wig or restyle your hair, put on a little bit of makeup (not a lot) and then just dress in ordinary women's clothing. Jeans, knits, etc... Having Abby along will only help, as she is taller than you and is going to attract more attention to herself simply from that. You can even wear heels and still be shorter than her. Although I would not recommend stilletos to start with. Try a 2-3" chunky heel.

[This message has been edited by SubRosa (edited 09-15-2008 @ 12:37 PM).]

Jax
HG Monument
posted 15 September 2008 15:22 EDT (US)     1239 / 1761       
I shaved my armpits for this, which was nice (apart from various cuts). They've only just grown back.

I don't know if you've seen one of the other pictures I put up here where I was wearing a red dress and my hair was straightened? That looked pretty good, especially with blusher and eyeliner on. My hair is much too short at the minute to straighten, and will be for a month or so more. I really hate hairdressers so my haircuts normally involve taking several inches off each time, and then I wait for it to grow back. I can't be doing with a monthly visit

house won this
SubRosa
Legionary
posted 15 September 2008 16:30 EDT (US)     1240 / 1761       
I like that picture (if it is the one I think you mean - that you used as an avatar for a while). But you need to do more with your hair than that. I suggest a wig, it would probably be simplest.

You cut yourself shaving your armpits? You were not using an electric razor I hope? I do mine with the same blade razor I do my legs with. Except I shave my armpits dry. It sounds awful, but I never have any cuts or nicks (but putting on deodorant afterward is not a good idea).

Oh, and I forgot to say, nice improvisation with the thong!

[This message has been edited by SubRosa (edited 09-15-2008 @ 04:30 PM).]

Jax
HG Monument
posted 15 September 2008 18:35 EDT (US)     1241 / 1761       
Thanks ^)

And yeah, I was using my electric shaver (well, the trimmer part). As I said, we where away and everything was a bit ad hoc, and that was all I had to hand. I feel I have a justified reluctance to use a cheap cheap single-use razor

Incidentally, yes I do mean that picture. That was just my hair straightened, so I could probably do more. I really don't like the feel (or cost) or any wigs I've seen, and would rather just go the whole hog and get my hair done properly something.

That said, public cross dressing isn't something I do that often. While I very much like wearing girls t-shirts/trousers/underwear I do this more because I like the look than because I want to appear like a girl. If I had a lot of money to burn I could go the whole hog, but right now £40 is definately the extent of my budget in one go, and I'd rather buy things I'm comfortable wearing a lot, even if under my clothes, than something like a wig that I'd wear infrequently at best.

house won this
Kor
Busschof Happertesch
(id: Derfel Cadarn)
posted 18 September 2008 07:41 EDT (US)     1242 / 1761       

Picture from the Dutch Date. Better/worse than the present one?

Kor | The Age of Chivalry is upon us!
Wellent ich gugk, so hindert mich / köstlicher ziere sinder,
Der ich e pflag, da für ich sich / Neur kelber, gaiss, böck, rinder,
Und knospot leut, swarz, hässeleich, / Vast rüssig gen dem winder;
Die geben müt als sackwein vich. / Vor angst slach ich mein kinder
Offt hin hinder.
Weed Basket
Carrier-pigeon of bad news
(id: Baske)
posted 18 September 2008 09:01 EDT (US)     1243 / 1761       
I'm not gonna judge the picture but how was the Dutch Date?

“Si vis pacem, para bellum”
Legion Of Hell
Centurion
posted 18 September 2008 09:11 EDT (US)     1244 / 1761       
Hey Kor a bit more hair and you look like Oddball from Kelly's Heroes.

General Rawlinson- This is most unsatisfactory. Where are the Sherwood Foresters? Where are the East Lancashires on the right?

Brigadier-General Oxley- They are lying out in No Man's Land, sir. And most of them will never stand again.

Two high ranking British generals discussing the fortunes of two regiments after the disastrous attack at Aubers Ridge on the 9th May 1915.
Absigail to AbbyAb
Legionary
(id: absigail)
posted 19 September 2008 16:41 EDT (US)     1245 / 1761       

Here's me as Mat's butler

Let's get down to business- to defeat The Huns!
SubRosa
Legionary
posted 19 September 2008 17:45 EDT (US)     1246 / 1761       
impspy
Legionary
posted 19 September 2008 18:56 EDT (US)     1247 / 1761       
"Will work for food."

"He who lives by the sword, dies by the sword..." Matt 26,52b
"Viva Christo Rey!" Miguel Pro, and numerous other Catholics who were martyred for their faith in Spain and Mexico in the early 20th century.
Winner of the 2008 TWH Seraph elections.
Unchallenged master of EAW Heaven
Ah, but for a return to Christendom, darn Reformation.
SubRosa
Legionary
posted 27 September 2008 22:22 EDT (US)     1248 / 1761       
I bought a corset at the Ren Faire today. A real one, made of silk, steel, the works. It is very nice. The man selling them was cruel. He helped me put in on, then held up a full-length mirror showing what I looked like in it. That heartless bastard. How could I not buy it? Now my ATM card is $300 lighter, but considering the attention I was getting later on, it was worth it.

I have had it on all day. It is actually rather comfortable. There are just some things you have to get used to because of how it restricts your movement. Putting shoes on is an experience, as was reaching the car door after I had gotten inside. Forget bending at the waist to pick something up off the floor.

[This message has been edited by SubRosa (edited 09-27-2008 @ 10:47 PM).]

Ecthelion
Legionary
(id: p90pro)
posted 27 September 2008 22:28 EDT (US)     1249 / 1761       
Can't bend at the waist while in a corset?

That's one more of my fantasies killed thanks to HG.

Sir, I have not yet begun to defile myself.
Swallow my pride? No thank you, Im too full of myself.
I bring you nothing but love and a shopping bag full of sexual depravity.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
Tied with Meteora (****er) for Best Sig Award.
SubRosa
Legionary
posted 28 September 2008 18:38 EDT (US)     1250 / 1761       
Well, you can bend a little bit, but not far enough to say, pick something up off the floor. When you normally sit down, or bend over, you bend starting from just under your ribs down through your hips, closing up your tummy like an accordion. The corset will not allow that to happen. It locks your torso straight from the hips all the way up to your shoulders, and I mean locks. That steel is not forgiving. It does not budge a centimeter, so you do not either.

What you have to do is bend from your hips, which can get you a little ways. Enough to sit down or stand up. But even then the bottom edge of the corset is digging into your legs and saying "Stop! You Shall Not Pass!"

Putting on shoes is an experience, as is crossing your legs. My corsetry skillz are on the rise though. Today I got my boots on and off all by myself.

On the other hand, it is just so incredibly beautiful. It also puts an extra sway in your step when you walk. It makes me feel like a supermodel walking down a runway. When you are not walking, no matter how you sit or stand, it always keeps you perfectly poised. It really is a nice feeling.

Finally, kitty likes playing with the laces...
« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 40 ··· 48 49 50 51 52 ··· 60 ··· 70 ··· 71  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War Heaven | HeavenGames