You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

The Red Lion Tavern
Moderated by Terikel Grayhair, Scipii

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1761 replies, Sticky
Total War Heaven » Forums » The Red Lion Tavern » Oh what horror will our pictures inflict on the unsuspecting?
Bottom
Topic Subject:Oh what horror will our pictures inflict on the unsuspecting?
« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 18 19 20 21 22 ··· 30 ··· 40 ··· 50 ··· 60 ··· 70 ··· 71  Next Page »
yakcamkir
Seraph Emeritus
posted 25 November 2005 18:07 EDT (US)         

Forumer Gallery Thread

Quick tutorial for those who don't know how to post a picture:
First you need a picture, ideally taken from a digital camera, but scanned images will still work.
Save them as jpegs (.jpg) or gifs (.gif).
Do not save them as bitmaps (.bmp), as this format uses about ten times the memory and makes the pages load slowly. Then you need to host the picture. Personally I use www.photobucket.com.
Then, you just need to post a link to the image.

Taking the example of an image on RTWH:

[img]http://rtw.heavengames.com/forums/rtwh.gif[/img]
shows up as:

[url]http://rtw.heavengames.com/forums/rtwh.gif[/url]
shows up as:
http://rtw.heavengames.com/forums/rtwh.gif

[url=http://rtw.heavengames.com/forums/rtwh.gif]Picture.[/url]
shows up as:
Picture.

I have removed the pictures that Ace linked to that no longer exist. If you want your picture in the gallery (or to change the one that's already there, post it or link to it in the thread. If you want your picture removed, I can do that too.

NB - It is against Heavengames policy to allow anyone under the age of 14 to post personal pictures.

Rome: Total War Heaven | Medieval II: Total War Heaven | Empire: Total War Heaven
"Do not stand behind Satan in the Post Office queue because the devil takes many forms."
"Your front-page picture of Kate Winslet with a plunging neckline being up for two golden globes was most appropriate."

Unpublished letters to the Daily Telegraph

[This message has been edited by Edorix (edited 01-06-2011 @ 10:23 AM).]

AuthorReplies:
Primo
Legionary
(id: Marcus Orentius)
posted 06 November 2006 19:55 EDT (US)     476 / 1761       
Yes.

ARE YOU EVER GOING TO STICKY THIS?

Another pic of me coming soon btw.

Exilian - a website for mods for Mount&Blade, Rome Total War, Empire Total War and news about Shogun 2: Total War
"There is no extreme metal, death metal, progressive metal or vegetarian metal." - Tryhard
"Light infantry, rangers, and riflemen all have the unique ability to pull yard-long poles from their arseholes and plant them in order to stave off cavalry." - BurningSushi460
yakcamkir
Seraph Emeritus
posted 07 November 2006 04:54 EDT (US)     477 / 1761       
I forget a lot of things at the moment.

Rome: Total War Heaven | Medieval II: Total War Heaven | Empire: Total War Heaven
"Do not stand behind Satan in the Post Office queue because the devil takes many forms."
"Your front-page picture of Kate Winslet with a plunging neckline being up for two golden globes was most appropriate."

MisplacedPope
Legionary
(id: misplacedgeneral)
posted 07 November 2006 05:34 EDT (US)     478 / 1761       
YAY, its like Honey!

"It's not true. Some have great stories, pretty stories that take place at lakes with boats and friends and noodle salad. Just no one in this car. But, a lot of people, that's their story. Good times, noodle salad. What makes it so hard is not that you had it bad, but that you're that pissed that so many others had it good." Jack Nicholson
mebertus
Banned
posted 07 November 2006 07:59 EDT (US)     479 / 1761       
Ah! Yak finally hears the poor sould plea for mercy!

Oh, and sorry for the idiocy on the Ace thing, Yak.

filmdirector2
Legionary
posted 07 November 2006 13:31 EDT (US)     480 / 1761       
MisplacedPope
Legionary
posted 07 November 2006 18:30 EDT (US)     481 / 1761       
I like it FD2.

I'm starting to dislike the sticky. I keep missing updates with it

"It's not true. Some have great stories, pretty stories that take place at lakes with boats and friends and noodle salad. Just no one in this car. But, a lot of people, that's their story. Good times, noodle salad. What makes it so hard is not that you had it bad, but that you're that pissed that so many others had it good." Jack Nicholson
Legion Of Hell
Centurion
posted 08 November 2006 10:25 EDT (US)     482 / 1761       
Got a pic but scared to put it on because you guys and girls will laugh at me.

(Cowers into corner)

mebertus
Banned
posted 08 November 2006 19:49 EDT (US)     483 / 1761       
Guys and girl, actually.
Yuri Andropov
Legionary
posted 16 November 2006 16:10 EDT (US)     484 / 1761       
http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p213/Yuri_Andropov/Meinfunnytshirt.jpg

Hopefully this will work.

Surrender!
You mean you wish to surrender to me? Very well, I accept!
MisplacedPope
Legionary
posted 16 November 2006 16:34 EDT (US)     485 / 1761       
I like the shirt, Yuri

Yuri Andropov
Legionary
posted 16 November 2006 17:02 EDT (US)     486 / 1761       
Thankyou

I like it too.

Surrender!
You mean you wish to surrender to me? Very well, I accept!
Jax
HG Monument
(id: Jax Omen)
posted 16 November 2006 17:24 EDT (US)     487 / 1761       

I prefer this one of me. It shows my character more.

house won this
MisplacedPope
Legionary
posted 16 November 2006 17:31 EDT (US)     488 / 1761       
Drunk after a night playing a horse? Jeeze, you dirty child!

You look like a kid from around here, Yuri, Luke Lebranche. Maybe I'm just seeing it all wrong.

yakcamkir
Seraph Emeritus
posted 16 November 2006 20:43 EDT (US)     489 / 1761       
Updated at last.

MisplacedPope
Legionary
posted 16 November 2006 20:49 EDT (US)     490 / 1761       
Greatest link names ever.

Although He113ent's picture is still my favorite link name.

mebertus
Banned
posted 22 November 2006 19:32 EDT (US)     491 / 1761       
Yak, you should change the title to something more appropriate ... like "The TWH Mug Shot Book" or something like that. You can stick the quip about pictures and horror and na´ve people in the first line of the actual post, you know? Just a suggestion.
Primo
Legionary
posted 22 November 2006 20:25 EDT (US)     492 / 1761       
[JPEG, (109.09 KB)]
Me... Believe it or not.

Exilian - a website for mods for Mount&Blade, Rome Total War, Empire Total War and news about Shogun 2: Total War
"There is no extreme metal, death metal, progressive metal or vegetarian metal." - Tryhard
"Light infantry, rangers, and riflemen all have the unique ability to pull yard-long poles from their arseholes and plant them in order to stave off cavalry." - BurningSushi460
mebertus
Banned
posted 22 November 2006 20:26 EDT (US)     493 / 1761       
I don't see you as a Brit.
MisplacedPope
Legionary
posted 22 November 2006 20:49 EDT (US)     494 / 1761       
Remind me never to flame you. . .

EDIT: Shit, I had something to say . . . .

[This message has been edited by misplacedgeneral (edited 11-22-2006 @ 08:51 PM).]

Primo
Legionary
posted 23 November 2006 12:04 EDT (US)     495 / 1761       
Mebertus: Why?

misplaced: don't flame me, or you'll not only be banned, you'll have a bloody great headache in the morning.

yakcamkir
Seraph Emeritus
posted 23 November 2006 12:09 EDT (US)     496 / 1761       
Nice pic, Marcus.

mebertus
Banned
posted 23 November 2006 12:22 EDT (US)     497 / 1761       
Probably because you look like somebody I know who lived in New Utrecht.
Primo
Legionary
posted 23 November 2006 12:54 EDT (US)     498 / 1761       
Right, btw that pic wasn't set up i.e. I didn't get a sledgehammer just for the pic, I had just finshed helping my dad secure a big top that was in danger of blowing away.

Undefeatable
Legionary
posted 24 November 2006 15:40 EDT (US)     499 / 1761       

Um, Hi.

[This message has been edited by Undefeatable (edited 11-24-2006 @ 03:42 PM).]

yakcamkir
Seraph Emeritus
posted 24 November 2006 16:51 EDT (US)     500 / 1761       
Done. I like that one.

« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 18 19 20 21 22 ··· 30 ··· 40 ··· 50 ··· 60 ··· 70 ··· 71  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War Heaven | HeavenGames