Well, here's a another nice mess you've gotten me into.
1. Please pack your buoyancy aids.
2. Earth & water are available for the Persian ambassadors but not in the proportions they had in mind.
3. Don't be bothering your fellow construction workers even if you are drowning. They are on unionised tea break.
4. Behave yourselves or we'll promote you to universally despised site foreman.
6. Female passers-by are not appreciative of building site humour.
7. All moderator posts are to be greeted with cries of "dig faster".
8. Any builders buying the Guardian or any publication other than News of the World/Sun/Daily Mirror/etc are to be removed from the construction site immediately.
9. Your pants must be at least one size too large in order to allow glimpses of your posterior whenever you bend over.
10. Post 2500 wins.
11. Pandas are prohibited from dancing due to the danger posed by the thick mud and high water levels. Ducks on the other hand... And of course this chap is unaffected
[This message has been edited by Gaius Colinius (edited 11-25-2007 @ 06:05 PM).]