Moderated by Terikel Grayhair, Scipii

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: TWH Podcast Thread
« Previous Page  1 2 3 4 5 ··· 6  Next Page »
posted 16 March 2013 17:47 EDT (US)   
Hi Guys
Here is my big Present to you, Our very own TWH Podcast!

Current Episode: 10
Hey all

I am very sorry for the delay in uploading this episode- Real Life concerns are a bugger sometimes.

In this great episode, i talk to Punic and Dominicus on many things, such as history and we have a TWH Pub Quiz! Tell us how you went.

Hope you enjoy!
Links

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10

Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it- George Santayana
History is a guide to navigation in perilous times. History is who we are and why we are the way we are- David C. McCullough
Wars not make one great- Yoda

[This message has been edited by Awesome Eagle (edited 08-25-2013 @ 07:25 AM).]

Replies:
posted 30 April 2013 05:18 EDT (US)     51 / 134  
Podcast Episode 4 is now up and available for download! It is available here, Have fun, and i hope you enjoy!
Enjoyed the interview, nice work guys. Why was the mic quality so much better during that though?
It was better? I hadnt noted any improvement. Perhaps it was the interview part, due to Skype..

And punic, i am sorry but you were a little bit late with your addition for the unit poll.

History is a guide to navigation in perilous times. History is who we are and why we are the way we are- David C. McCullough

[This message has been edited by Awesome Eagle (edited 04-30-2013 @ 06:55 AM).]

posted 30 April 2013 06:24 EDT (US)     52 / 134  
Downloading!

And I shall go Softly into the Night Taking my Dreams As will You
posted 30 April 2013 10:31 EDT (US)     53 / 134  
Just finished downloading. Will listen to it later when I get some free time

"Life is more fun when you are insane. Just let go occasionally".- yakcamkir 12:14
"It is not numbers, but vision that wins wars." - Antiochus VII Sidetes
"My magic screen is constantly bombarded with nubile young things eager to please these old eyes. This truly is a wonderful period in which to exist! - Terikel Grayhair
Angel of Total War: Rome II Heaven and the Total War: Attila Forums
posted 30 April 2013 11:50 EDT (US)     54 / 134  
Good job. Maybe next cycle you can focus on how awesome the naval battles are

posted 30 April 2013 19:15 EDT (US)     55 / 134  
*facepalms*.. I forgot all about naval battle- probably one of the best things about ETW.. But then again, no one put up a favourite ship unit either..

posted 01 May 2013 02:38 EDT (US)     56 / 134  
I mentioned the Victory!

posted 01 May 2013 03:22 EDT (US)     57 / 134  
*facepalms again* Next time, i promise..

posted 11 May 2013 19:53 EDT (US)     58 / 134  
Hey guys! Podcast Episode 5 is UP!!!
The techie wizards of HG and Terikel have come through and allowed me to upload it as an MP3 file, so it is much more accessable! Hope you enjoy, and links are in the OP!

posted 12 May 2013 03:41 EDT (US)     59 / 134  
I anticipate the reactions with fear and trepidation

But I won't go to England due to the prescence of scruffy in shottingham. - Scenter102
This is Scruff we are talking about. I can't think of anything I don't see Scruff doing just for the hell of it. - Agrippa 271
The cake was made by Scruffy and it was... a rude shape. - Liam
monkey in a suit on a cycle - Scenter102 describing Scruffy
posted 12 May 2013 15:01 EDT (US)     60 / 134  
An entertaining and informative episode as always. The only thing I disliked about it was the horrible sound quality during the interview with Scruff. Not sure if there was a problem with his mic or what, but I could barely hear him most of the time

Other than that, I enjoyed hearing you to converse and joke around

"Life is more fun when you are insane. Just let go occasionally".- yakcamkir 12:14
"My magic screen is constantly bombarded with nubile young things eager to please these old eyes. This truly is a wonderful period in which to exist! - Terikel Grayhair
posted 12 May 2013 15:11 EDT (US)     61 / 134  
My mic is usually alright for most things, but seems to have problems with skype.

But I won't go to England due to the prescence of scruffy in shottingham. - Scenter102
This is Scruff we are talking about. I can't think of anything I don't see Scruff doing just for the hell of it. - Agrippa 271
posted 13 May 2013 02:26 EDT (US)     62 / 134  
You have an... Interesting voice, Scruff. Doesn't sound Nottingham in the slightest

posted 13 May 2013 05:24 EDT (US)     63 / 134  
Scruff, what were you using for a mic? A polystyrene cup attached with a piece of string?

A f t y

A A R S

:: The Sun always rises in the East :: Flawless Crowns :: Dancing Days ::

"We kissed the Sun, and it smiled down upon us."
posted 13 May 2013 10:30 EDT (US)     64 / 134  
My cousins complain I sound too Northern, but my mates here reckon I sound West Country. It's really odd.

I was using a normally good mic, but it doesn't seem to cope with skype that well

posted 13 May 2013 11:35 EDT (US)     65 / 134  
With no offence intended, you sound like a little ginger kid that goes to Eton. That's just the mental image.

posted 13 May 2013 12:08 EDT (US)     66 / 134  
It's been two days and the release of episode 5 still hasn't been newsied on the front page? You're getting sloppy AE

[This message has been edited by DominicusUltimus (edited 05-13-2013 @ 12:11 PM).]

posted 13 May 2013 12:50 EDT (US)     67 / 134  
Heh, maybe I don't need to 'phone voice' a skype interview after all.

Lots of offence taken: http://vocaroo.com/i/s05lWsFVRqH9

Boosted up the sound enough, but there's still some odd background noise. O.o

[This message has been edited by Earl Scruffles (edited 05-13-2013 @ 01:15 PM).]

posted 13 May 2013 19:04 EDT (US)     68 / 134  
It's been two days and the release of episode 5 still hasn't been newsied on the front page? You're getting sloppy AE
Actually, i purposely didnt do it to see if anyone actually noticed. And since you did Dom, i will newsie it soon..

posted 21 May 2013 23:58 EDT (US)     69 / 134  
Hey guys!

Ok now, some good and bad news.

The Good news:
I have placed up a unit and faction poll of Napolean Total War! You can find it here. Please drop in, and leave something and you will get mentioned in the podcast! WOO!

The Bad news:
Due to Real Life, the next episode will be delayed a few days, and will come out on Wedendsay next week at the latest. I am really sorry, but Real life comes first and i have tests for the next few days so i will not be able to put my effort into this this weekend. Please accept my apologies.

posted 22 May 2013 18:09 EDT (US)     70 / 134  
Of course real life comes first, no need to apologize. I'm quite impressed you've managed to keep to your schedule for so long already. Good luck on your tests.

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction." - Ronald Reagan
"Judge them not by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character." - Martin Luther King, Jr.
"Pick up a rifle and you change instantly from a subject to a citizen." - Jeff Cooper
"I like my enemies like James Bond likes his martinis- shaken, not stirred."
My first book, The King's Own
posted 29 May 2013 07:15 EDT (US)     71 / 134  
I must ask for a extended delay unfortuantely. RL is hectic. I finished exams, but i am in the process of moving into a new room, which means my Podcasting computer is unplugged and out of comission, but i can promise it will come out this weekend. Very sorry again

posted 30 May 2013 16:02 EDT (US)     72 / 134  
No worries AE, just message me on FB if you need to push back our work episode 7.

posted 02 June 2013 00:34 EDT (US)     73 / 134  
Hey all, Podcast Episode 6 is up. It can be downloaded here

posted 02 June 2013 07:06 EDT (US)     74 / 134  
Nice work again. You doing a Shogun 2 feature episode soon?

A f t y

A A R S

:: The Sun always rises in the East :: Flawless Crowns :: Dancing Days ::

"We kissed the Sun, and it smiled down upon us."
posted 02 June 2013 07:15 EDT (US)     75 / 134  
I can't download yet, because my home net is terrible, but when I get back to Brum I shall listen Good job!

« Previous Page  1 2 3 4 5 ··· 6  Next Page »
Total War Heaven » Forums » The Red Lion Tavern » TWH Podcast Thread
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Total War Heaven | HeavenGames