Total War Heaven » Forums » Dark Ages: Roman Revival » The Sassanids
Bottom
Topic Subject:The Sassanids
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
Terikel Grayhair
Imperator
(id: Terikel706)
posted 22 December 2010 04:27 EDT (US)         
Persia has always been a pain in the ass to the rest of the world, ever since time began. They are a strong people, and have made many contributions to the world, yet always manage to irritate the rest. Under Darius and Xerxes they plagued the Greeks, until conquered by Alexander. His empire fell apart, leaving the eastern regions open to the Parthians. The Parthians fell to the Sassanid Persian dynasty, which would inherit their war against the West and continue it.

The Sassanids were far from weak. They boasted some of the best cavalry in the ancient world, and though they lost some battles against the Romans (who has not?), they won some too, and were one of the few kingdoms to survive on past demise of the Roman Empire in the West.

So, the discussion is open. The Sassanids...

|||||||||||||||| A transplanted Viking, born a millennium too late. |||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||| Too many Awards to list in Signature, sorry lords...|||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||| Listed on my page for your convenience and envy.|||||||||||||||||
Somewhere over the EXCO Rainbow
Master Skald, Order of the Silver Quill, Guild of the Skalds
Champion of the Sepia Joust- Joust I, II, IV, VI, VII, VIII

[This message has been edited by Terikel Grayhair (edited 12-22-2010 @ 04:27 AM).]

AuthorReplies:
EnemyofJupitor
HG Alumnus Superbus
posted 20 January 2011 19:54 EDT (US)     51 / 87       
If they're ceremonial, perhaps spears. I do think one of the two should be spear-armed.

And I shall go Softly into the Night Taking my Dreams As will You
Terikel Grayhair
Imperator
posted 21 January 2011 05:12 EDT (US)     52 / 87       
The mountain regions of Gilan, Daylam, and Tabaristan south and west of the Caspian Sea were home to petty kingdoms. From a campaign of Shapur I these were nominally under Persian sway. Troops from these areas were armed with sword, spear, and bow. Some Daylami converted to Islam after al-Qadisiyyah, yet maintained their feisty ways as mainly javelin- and sword-armed infantry.
Source= http://www.derafsh-kaviyani.com/english/sassanian.php
Thus the Daylami are sword-and-pilum types.

Dailamites appears to be simply another way to write Daylami. Both hail from Daylam/Dailam in the Alborz Mountains.

From this wiki article:
Cavalry was the backbone of the army. Both heavy and light cav were supported by war elephants and elite foot archer...

Infantry were mostly light-armored spearmen, usually levied, and of little ability. And this quote:
In some battles however, heavy infantry was deployed. These were well-paid, heavily-armored infantry (carrying either sword or mace) . The Daylam and Sogdiana provinces of the empire in particular were famous for providing high-quality foot soldiers. Ammianus Marcellinus has several illuminating comments to make on the Iranian foot of his day. At the Siege of Amida (359), from which he narrowly escaped, his enemy used sling- and bow-armed skirmishers, while other foot in mail advanced under mantlets in "serried ranks," controlled by trumpet. He characterizes the Persian infantry by saying, "Their infantry are armed like gladiators, and obey orders like soldiers' servants". He lauds their practice of maneuver and drill.

The archers formed the elite of the Persian infantry.
So, what does this tell us?

|||||||||||||||| A transplanted Viking, born a millennium too late. |||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||| Too many Awards to list in Signature, sorry lords...|||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||| Listed on my page for your convenience and envy.|||||||||||||||||
GeneralKickAss
Legionary
posted 21 January 2011 22:26 EDT (US)     53 / 87       
Infantry
Levy Spearmen Eastern Infantry (to stimulate the early use of cavalry focus, since early infantry sucks?)
Paighan - medium infantry armed with spears and large shields
Daylami - heavy infantry with two javelins and sword
Dailamites - elite infantry armed with a heavy mace

Missile
Desert Skirmishers
Persian Archers - missile attack higher than conventional archers by at least 1.
Kamandaran - elite foot archers

Cavalry
Camel Raiders
Mounted Nomad Archers
Cataphracts
Clibinarii
Clibinarii Immortals - warlord
War Elephants
Armoured War Elephants

AoR (Suggestions are welcome)
Kurdish Javelinmen (kind of like stealthy Hillmen with javelins)
Hephthalite Horsemen (jav cav with some melee capabilities)
Khazar Lancers
Soghdians? Or still as mercs?

(I must say that even I'm mightily impressed with this roster - almost as cool as the Frankish roster done earlier!)

"The difficulty is not so great to die for a friend, as to find a friend worth dying for." -Homer
"You see, this is what happens when you don't follow instructions, GKA..." -Edorix
Guild of the Skalds, Order of the Silver Quill, Apprentice Storyteller
Battle of Ilipa, 206BC - XI TWH Egil Skallagrimson Award

The word dyslexia was invented by Nazis to piss off kids with dyslexia.
vampiric canniba
Legionary
posted 23 January 2011 22:06 EDT (US)     54 / 87       
Keep the Soghdians and Levy Spearmen. I find Levy Spearmen to be useful militia, reservists and rebel hunters, and Terikels quote suggests historically, the Sassinids could find better infantry than those pyjama clad cannon fodder. It sounds like they were mail-clad, reasonably well trained (even Roman-esque) soldiers.

I don't think you should have the Kurds either, the Sassinids already have skirmishers, and mounted javelinmen so they wouldn't be terribly useful.

you like something both hardcore and whack
2009 RLT & ETWH Craziest Forummer Award!
I had to remove the excessive numbers of smilies I used Š la VampiricCannibal so as not to inconvenience low bandwidth users too much... - Edorix

[This message has been edited by vampiric canniba (edited 01-23-2011 @ 10:14 PM).]

EnemyofJupitor
HG Alumnus Superbus
posted 24 January 2011 03:00 EDT (US)     55 / 87       
Kurds as AoR recruitment?

Also, Eastern Spears kinda give a little flavour to the Sassanids- it's not just a generic unit.
Well, it is, but it's an Eastern one!

And I shall go Softly into the Night Taking my Dreams As will You
GeneralKickAss
Legionary
posted 24 January 2011 03:51 EDT (US)     56 / 87       
Well... Two ways to do this gents -

1. Use vanilla Eastern Infantry as tier 2 militia in place of Levy Spearmen

2. Call Levy Spearmen Eastern Infantry instead, but boost their stats and perhaps a slight adjustment to the skin, e.g. think pink trousers, and there you have it - the Eastern flavor!
I don't think you should have the Kurds either, the Sassinids already have skirmishers, and mounted javelinmen so they wouldn't be terribly useful.
Well... Think of it this way my friend. In vanilla RTW the Carthaginians had regular slingers supplemented with handy Balearics. Here it's the same thing. And also, it could be a handy unit available back home and hence make homeland security an easier job when the great armies are away campaigning.

"The difficulty is not so great to die for a friend, as to find a friend worth dying for." -Homer
"You see, this is what happens when you don't follow instructions, GKA..." -Edorix

vampiric canniba
Legionary
posted 24 January 2011 23:12 EDT (US)     57 / 87       
GKA, I shall gracefully concede the Kurdish question due to your logical reasoning. Also, I propose using the Levy Spearmen skin and name, if it is to be a non-AOR unit. (I don't want to recruit Eastern Infantry-Pyjama men in Gaul) And I don't think the Sassinid units should wear pink, perhaps lighter, earthier tones, in the way of most realism mods before us. Pink stands out too much over grass but insufficiently over desert.

I had to remove the excessive numbers of smilies I used Š la VampiricCannibal so as not to inconvenience low bandwidth users too much... - Edorix
GeneralKickAss
Legionary
posted 25 January 2011 00:28 EDT (US)     58 / 87       
Pink trousers were just a figure of speech... a wacky example.

GeneralKickAss
Legionary
posted 30 January 2011 09:22 EDT (US)     59 / 87       
I'm all for dropping the ridiculous pajamas-skin, though we should try and preserve some of the eastern taste, by changing the helmet to a hijab, perhaps?

Any ideas for the Faction Symbol, lords?

Drakontos
Legionary
posted 30 January 2011 10:59 EDT (US)     60 / 87       
A good idea for a symbol here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bijantaravels/4496498331/in/photostream/

PROCRASTINATE NOT ∑ JAMAIS ARRIERE
vampiric canniba
Legionary
posted 30 January 2011 18:29 EDT (US)     61 / 87       
Hijab is a female muslim thing. (Though I guess you mean in general a veil-ey thing. They would seem quite impractical for combat) The banner looks very good though.

GeneralKickAss
Legionary
posted 30 January 2011 20:58 EDT (US)     62 / 87       
Then an eastern, conical helmet instead. (What did men wear then?)

Eg: (I mean only the helmet not the rest - which we'll copy from the Levy Spear skin, with perhaps some minor tweaks)

The banner didn't impress me at first sight, but the description did, so yes I vote for it. As for the little unit-held banners, I was thinking of this:

Check out the horseman at left - pretty cool, huh? He's one of the famous Pushtighan Bodyguards of the Persian Emperor. According to wiki they were a major presence in the field as early as the 4th AD, during Julian's Persian campaign. I suggest we replace the Clib Immortals with these, but keep the Clib regulars around.
This [The Azadan nobility] class of nobility was first formed in Parthian times, and was carried over into the Sassanid state, where they were a force to be reckoned with. They accompanied the king in the wars and displayed great courage and discipline. It was the elite cavalry of Sassanid Persia. The amount of money involved in maintaining a warrior of the Asawaran (Azatan) knightly caste required a small estate, and the Asawaran knightly caste received that from the throne, and in return, were the throne's most notable defenders in time of war.
Woudn't the Azadan be a good elite unit? ofcourse really expensive to be a bit historical acurate.
Just found this from a while back. We could do a Asawaran Clibinarii instead of Clibinarii (with mention of the origins in the unit description) to reflect it a bit? Or an entirely different unit. To be frank the distinction between most of the different Sassanid heavy cavalry units seemed kind of blurry at best...

And lastly the Cataphracts could be renamed as Savaran Cataphracts to add a historical taste.

Seneca Monachus
Legionary
posted 31 January 2011 10:08 EDT (US)     63 / 87       
helmet
The spangenhelm originated in northern Iran (Persia) during the Sassanid Empire. It arrived in Europe in the 3rd century by way of what is now southern Russia and Ukraine. By the 6th century it was the most common helmet design in Europe and in popular use throughout the Middle East. It remained in use at least as late as the 9th century.
Another Sassanid helmet:

Btw a nice prosposal for the faction symbol.

"Wise men speak because they have something to say: Fools because they have to say something" - Plato
GeneralKickAss
Legionary
posted 05 February 2011 03:16 EDT (US)     64 / 87       
*Bump* Guys, take a minute, read this, and leave a few comments please. *anime eyes blink blink*

1. Tier 2 Eastern Infantry, but with Levy Spearmen stats and an alteration to the headgear.

2. Faction Symbol. We'll use the banner provided by Drakontos in post 60. I also proposed we use this -

- for the unit-held banners in the upper-tier units.

3. Replace Clibinarii Immortals (General's Bodyguard) with Pushtighan Bodyguards.

4. Add Aswaran to (the regular) Clibinarii, to add a little differentiation between ERE and Sassanid versions. And maybe a little stat tweaking.

5. Add Savaran to Cataphracts. Most cavalry in Sassanid service, as per wiki, belonged to the Savaran group, and since we can't put the Savaran tag before every darn unit there is for fear of repetition, I figure we could just put it before the most common, classic unit.

So here's what the roster would look like as per the latest proposed changes.

Infantry
Eastern Infantry - Levy Spearmen in disguise
Paighan - medium infantry armed with spears and large shields
Daylami - heavy infantry with two javelins and sword
Dailamites - elite infantry armed with a heavy mace

Missile
Desert Skirmishers
Persian Archers - missile attack slightly higher than conventional archers'.
Kamandaran - elite foot archers

Siege (?)
Ballistas
Onagers

Cavalry
Camel Raiders - replace with other factions' tier 3 light cav unit when not in places with camel resource
Mounted Nomad Archers
Savaran Cataphracts
Aswaran Clibinarii
War Elephants
Pushtighan Bodyguards - warlord
Armoured War Elephants

AoR
Kurdish Javelinmen - kind of like stealthy Hillmen with javelins
Hephthalite Horsemen - jav cav with some melee capabilities, or they can be another HA unit
Khazar Lancers - chase cav, help balance the Sassanid roster of kick-ass heavy cavalry.

[This message has been edited by GeneralKickAss (edited 02-05-2011 @ 03:24 AM).]

Drakontos
Legionary
posted 05 February 2011 10:50 EDT (US)     65 / 87       
Works for me!

vampiric canniba
Legionary
posted 05 February 2011 20:24 EDT (US)     66 / 87       
Well researched and thought out. I approve.

GeneralKickAss
Legionary
posted 06 February 2011 00:04 EDT (US)     67 / 87       
Thank you.

As for the faction titles, since shahrabs and satraps are both going to be retinue -
The Sassanids established an empire roughly within the frontiers achieved by the Achaemenids, with the capital at Ctesiphon in the Khvarvaran province. In administering this empire, Sassanid rulers took the title of Shāhanshāh (King of Kings), became the central overlords and also assumed guardianship of the sacred fire, the symbol of the national religion.
Below the king, a powerful bureaucracy carried out much of the affairs of government; the head of the bureaucracy and Vice-Chancellor, was the "Vuzorg (Bozorg) Farmadar".
If you're not getting it:

Faction Leader - Shahanshah

Faction Heir - Vuzorg Farmadar

*** OR ***
Spahbod or Spahbed (Persian: سپهبد, in Modern Persian: Sepahbod), is derived from the words Spah (سپه army) and bod (بد master); or "Aspah'Paeity" (in new Persian "Asb" and "Payeh"), and means commander of cavaliers/ knights; alternatively Spah Salar (سپهسالار was a rank used in the Parthian empire and more widely in the Sassanid Empire of Persia (Iran). The title continued in usage after the Islamic conquest of Persia, among both native Iranian dynasties and also those who were under Persian influence, such as the Armenian (see Sparapet) and Georgian (see Spaspet) kingdoms.

Used alone, it refers to the senior military officer, but when it is used with Eran (Iran) -- Eran Spahbod ايران سپهبد or Iran Spahbod -- it is equivalent to field marshal or generalissimo of the Empire, and was the highest military rank after the emperor Shahanshah (King of Kings) himself. The Iran Spahbod acted as Commander-in Chief, Minister of War, and chief peace negotiator.
Faction Heir - Eran Spahbod

Discuss, please.

Drakontos
Legionary
posted 06 February 2011 04:20 EDT (US)     68 / 87       
Vuzorg. Eran Spahbod ought to be a transferable retinue title, IMO.

Terikel Grayhair
Imperator
posted 06 February 2011 05:23 EDT (US)     69 / 87       
I agree with Drakontos.

Good job finding that stuff, GKA!

GeneralKickAss
Legionary
posted 06 February 2011 05:57 EDT (US)     70 / 87       
Awww shucks...

I only had to type in "Sassanid Empire" on Wiki, and read the "Army" and "Govt" sections, but thanks all the same.
Eran Spahbod ought to be a transferable retinue title, IMO.
Hmm you know that actually makes a lot of sense. I thought Eran seemed more apt than Vuzorg since the former's more like an admin title, but I do see the point now.

And perhaps Terikel can round up all this good work by providing a faction intro?

EDIT: Actually I have some time free tonight, I'll do it.

[This message has been edited by GeneralKickAss (edited 02-06-2011 @ 06:14 AM).]

Drakontos
Legionary
posted 06 February 2011 06:03 EDT (US)     71 / 87       
Terikel, did we just agree on something?

Terikel Grayhair
Imperator
posted 06 February 2011 13:50 EDT (US)     72 / 87       
It happens. Get used to it.

GeneralKickAss
Legionary
posted 06 February 2011 21:04 EDT (US)     73 / 87       
I propose we give very strong trading bonuses and trade building upgrades to the Sassanids. Advanced smithies too. The Silk Road buildings are also a must.
Industry and trade

Persian industry under the Sassanids developed from domestic to urban forms. Guilds were numerous. Silk weaving was introduced from China; Sassanid silks were sought after everywhere, and served as models for the textile art in Byzantium, China and Japan. Chinese merchants came to thriving Iranian ports such as Siraf to sell raw silk and buy rugs, jewels and rouge; Armenians, Syrians, and Jews connected Persia, Byzantium and Rome in slow exchange. Good roads and bridges, well patrolled, enabled state post and merchant caravans to link Ctesiphon with all provinces; and harbors were built in the Persian Gulf to quicken trade with India.[67] Sassanid merchants ranged far and wide and gradually ousted Romans from the lucrative Indian ocean trade routes.[80] Recent archeological discovery has shown an interesting fact that Sassanids used special labels (commercial labels) on goods as a way of promoting their brands and distinguish them between different qualities.[81]
Khosrau I further extended the already vast trade network. The Sassanid state now tended toward monopolistic control of trade, with luxury goods assuming a far greater role in the trade than heretofore, and the great activity in building of ports, caravanserais, bridges and the like, was linked to trade and urbanization. The Persians dominated international trade, both in the Indian Ocean, Central Asia and South Russia, in the time of Khosrau, although competition with the Byzantines was at times intense. Sassanian settlements in Oman and Yemen testify to the importance of trade with India, but the silk trade with China was mainly in the hands of Sassanid vassals and the Iranian people, the Sogdians.

The main exports of the Sassanids were silk; woolen and golden textiles; carpets and rugs; skin; and, leather and pearls from the Persian Gulf. There were also goods in transit from China (paper, silk) and India (spices), which Sassanid customs imposed taxes upon, and which were re-exported from the Empire to Europe.[83]

It was also a time of increased metallurgical production, so Iran earned a reputation as the "armory of Asia". Most of the Sassanid mining centers were at the fringes of the EmpireĖin Armenia, the Caucasus and above all, Transoxania. The extraordinary mineral wealth of the Pamir Mountains on the eastern horizon of the Sassanid empire led to a legend among the Tajiks, an Iranian people living there, which is still told today. It said that when God was creating the world, he tripped over Pamirs, dropping his jar of minerals which spread across the region.

GeneralKickAss
Legionary
posted 07 February 2011 09:18 EDT (US)     74 / 87       
I have tried my best, and hopefully it's good enough and not too long.

Sassanid Faction Intro

Eran Shahr is an empire of many things. We control the largest and most robust trading network in the known world, connecting the East and the West in commerce. Sassanid civilizationís art, science and literature are influential and highly regarded from Frankia to China. Our vast mines in Armenia, the Caucasus, Transoxania, and the Pamir Mountains propel our urban metal-working industries, whose works are prized and found throughout Asia. Our most important export, however, remains to be silk, and it would not be hard to find an average European noblemanís halls adorned with our textiles.

But do not be misled by our merchantsí ways! We warriors of Eran Shahr are very proud of our nationís many military successes and achievements in the past, won with our forefathersí own blood, sweat and lives, against the Empireís many foes in both honorable combat and magnanimous diplomacy for nearly three hundred years.

Chief of these is none other than the western power of Rome, our oldest adversary, on whom we bestow both fervent detestation and grudging respect. They have paid many times the price of blood to learn the lesson that, unlike many races and tribes in other parts of the known world, the people of Persia are resourceful and unyielding in the face of calamity. Alexander came and defeated us, only to die on the way back. Crassus came with his doomed legions, and died with his gullet full of boiling gold. Julian came with his great legions, only to turn back before our glorious capital of Ctesiphon, and died later as well in a random skirmish on his way back. They came with ambitions for honor and reputation, hoping to triumph over us in battle and so be able to claim that they brought the might of Eran Shahr to her knees. Yet the foolish intruders rarely succeeded, and even if a few did, their accomplishments hardly ever last, for we are Sassanids, and we will not bow before any power in this world, least of all Rome. So for centuries we Persians and Romans had fought, throughout the dynasties, and we have never ceased.

Until sixty years ago - when Yazdegerd II ended his brief campaign to Carrhae, and we warriors have ever since rotted on the western frontier. We hunger for battle, for glory and plunder, for the immeasurable wealth hidden in the great cities of Antioch, Jerusalem, Alexandria and Ephesus. We thirst for Roman blood, and we crave the opportunity to devastate their lush lands, to punish their lascivious women, and most importantly, to let the world know of Sassanid superiority over Rome, and make our forefathers proud.

And we would do all that under the leadership of Shahanshah Kavadh, with you at our helm, mighty spahbod. So lead us to glory and renown, and let the world tremor at the sound of our march!

[This message has been edited by GeneralKickAss (edited 02-07-2011 @ 09:35 AM).]

GeneralKickAss
Legionary
posted 08 February 2011 05:37 EDT (US)     75 / 87       
Sorry to triple-post but you guys didn't seem to have taken notice of the intro, and I'd like to get the Sassanids out of the way for a fresh faction thread.

And also, according to this -
Unlike the Parthians, the Sassanids developed advanced siege engines. The development of siege weapons was a useful weapon during conflicts with Rome, in which success hinged upon the ability to seize cities and other fortified points; conversely, the Sassanids also developed a number of techniques for defending their own cities from attack.
- they seemed to have fielded pretty good siege engines from frequent contact with Rome, thus I propose we give them either Heavy Onagers or Repeating Ballistae to reflect that, on top of the present regular Onagers and Ballistae.

Terikel Grayhair
Imperator
posted 08 February 2011 07:08 EDT (US)     76 / 87       
Repeating ballistae are pretty much useless- like normal ballistae, but use up theri slready-small stores of round rocks too fast.

Heavy Onagers could do.

Nice intro, by the way.

GeneralKickAss
Legionary
posted 08 February 2011 10:18 EDT (US)     77 / 87       
Repeating ballistae are pretty much useless...
Ga akkoord. I once tried a custom battle using 20 of those against a few units of Spartans, and it never worked out like the Gatling guns I envisioned their massed volleys to be...

Heavy Onagers, then. And thanks for the compliment.

Are we done, then?

Terikel Grayhair
Imperator
posted 08 February 2011 10:51 EDT (US)     78 / 87       
I think we are.

Closed.

Terikel Grayhair
Imperator
posted 04 March 2011 01:35 EDT (US)     79 / 87       
Unclosed for updating.

VC- CA made most models; we will make the rest.

[This message has been edited by Terikel Grayhair (edited 03-04-2011 @ 04:04 AM).]

GeneralKickAss
Legionary
posted 04 March 2011 03:32 EDT (US)     80 / 87       
Updated Siege roster:

Panjigāns (Pahlavi for "scorpions": a ballista equipped with heavy darts)
Koshkanjirs - Onagers
Mangeniks - Heavy Onagers

New retinue member:

Marzban - An appointed official running a border province, responsible for maintaining the security of the trade routes and holding the first line of defence against the empire's enemies. (+1 Management, +20% Trade Income)

Terikel Grayhair
Imperator
posted 04 March 2011 04:06 EDT (US)     81 / 87       
Changing the names adds an extra unit into the roster, which is limited.

I agree that historically they had these things, so they should also have them in the game. I reserve judgment on changing the names for mechanics reasons- if possible, do it, but if it comes to a choice between a unit which can be a generic one or one that is unique, the unique one will win.

Drakontos
Legionary
posted 04 March 2011 04:40 EDT (US)     82 / 87       
Well, we don't want to do it for everyone, but it might be ok for the Sassanids - they use a different engineer's model to the rest of the factions, no? Obviously this may change.

A unique onager/etc could work. Although my preference is for the general names. Much easier on my brain. I'm going to think 'Onager/etc' when I see it.

GeneralKickAss
Legionary
posted 04 March 2011 20:04 EDT (US)     83 / 87       
Sorry, don't do it then. Could we alter the individual unit descriptions, though?

Drakontos
Legionary
posted 05 March 2011 06:14 EDT (US)     84 / 87       
Not sure that we can, I'm afraid. Buildings yes, units... don't think so. The text files are laid out somewhat differently.

GeneralKickAss
Legionary
posted 05 March 2011 07:52 EDT (US)     85 / 87       
Then:

Ballistae
Onagers
Scorpions
Heavy Onagers

Ought to do? Scorpions are optional though because they're kind of very Roman-esque.

Drakontos
Legionary
posted 05 March 2011 08:23 EDT (US)     86 / 87       
Yeah. Although I don't know any players who actually use scorpions, to be honest. Roman or Persian!

GeneralKickAss
Legionary
posted 05 March 2011 09:04 EDT (US)     87 / 87       
We could boost their punch and accuracy a bit in DARR, as encouragement to use them more, could we not?

But that's another topic unrelated to the current thread - which is done, as far as I can tell.

What is related, though, is the availability of Scorpions to the Sassanids: let's vote, shall we?

Hmmmm... No. Unless we have an extra slot and can rename them as Panjigans. We shall decide when we come to it, though such trivial (but of course still cool) details can wait.

Oh and I'm done, btw. Gentlemen, thank you for your time.

« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War Heaven | HeavenGames