You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Game Modification & Editor Discussion

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Total War Heaven » Forums » Game Modification & Editor Discussion » Air Conditioner Repair Best Left to Pro's
Bottom
Topic Subject:Air Conditioner Repair Best Left to Pro's
erypeDax
Banned
posted 10 June 2019 20:39 EDT (US)         
I tried to fix my broken airco. The air was coming out cool, but not cold.

After I was done with it, it blew hot air.

Great for getting people to take their tops off, less great for getting any kind of activity going afterward.

I should have spent the good money.

[This message has been edited by Terikel Grayhair (edited 06-11-2019 @ 12:19 PM).]

AuthorReplies:
jdvis0909
Legionary
posted 21 March 2020 04:48 EDT (US)     1 / 2       
I know that some kinds of technical problem always increase our frustration.I also using air conditioner for my office but sometimes ac was not working then I contacted a real ac repair service center and got the solution.I think you should be repair the ac then it would be solve the problem.

[This message has been edited by Terikel Grayhair (edited 03-24-2020 @ 12:35 PM).]

renemoris
Banned
posted 25 July 2020 04:25 EDT (US)     2 / 2       
I too had an airconditioning problem. Like the guys above, I used the problem to get the girls too hot to leave their shirts on, but it was also too hot for me and my personal equipment, if you know what I mean.

So I toggled a few switches, pumped some fresh freon in, and made it so cold nipples hardened. Now we have to hug to keep warm (much better than 'its too hot, get away from me) though any form of disrobement after that is forbidden.

I guess I'll just jack off and pay the airco guy to fix it right.

[This message has been edited by Terikel Grayhair (edited 07-26-2020 @ 12:21 PM).]

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War Heaven | HeavenGames