In this provincial campaign, I aim to combine Res Publica mod with my own various improvements. My idea is to create an advanced late-game start.
- Rome starts united under Senate with 6 Settlements and vast armies
- Carthage starts with higher grade Elephants, Royal Cavalry, Poeni Infantry, and Larger Navies plus more land in Spain
- Numidia starts with more Camels and higher grade buildings such as Cavalry Stables
- Spain starts with several Bull Warriors and high-grade Long Shield Cavalry
- Gauls start with more Druids, Chosen Swordsmen and some Noble Cavalry
- Germania starts with more Berserkers and Noble Cavalry
- Britons no change
- Dacians start with Chosen Swordsmen, high grade Falxmen, and Noble Cavalry
- Scythians start with several Noble Horse Archers, Scythian Nobles, and Head-Hunting Maidens and Cavalry Stables in all Settlerments
- Thrace starts with extra pairs of Bastarnae, Phalanx Pikemen, Greek Cavalry and Byzantium.
- Pontus starts with extra Pontic Heavy Cavalry and three extra Scythed Chariots and some Phalanx Pikemen
- Armenia starts with several extra Cataphracts and more upgraded Settlements
- Parthia starts with several Persian Cavalry, Cataphract Camels, and Cataphracts
- Greek Cities start with extra Spartan Hoplites, several extra Armoured Hoplites
- Macedon starts with several high grade Royal Pikemen, Phalanx Pikemen, Companion Cavalry
- Seleucid Empire starts with extra Silver Shield Pikemen, Cataphracts, and Companion Cavalry, along with Phalanx Pikemen and Halicarissus
- Egypt starts with some Pharaoh's Guards, Nile Spearmen, less Egyptian Chariots and less land including Jerusalem
- Rebels start with Jerusalem and have a much better army there (10 units)
Factions have increased starting Denarii: 8000, 10000, 12000, 15000 or 20000. Computer strategies have changed making Egypt and Parthia (Henry) and Scythia (Genghis) different to deal with. Other factions now use a more powerful strategy (Napoleon). Senate (Rome) now uses a new strategy (Caesar). All of these help the AI train harder armies to beat.
I have aimed these ideas towards keeping the campaign-map available for the player's conquest rather than just having each AI steamroll each other.
Place in Rome Total War Gold - Data - World - Maps - Campaign